GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE TrueFlex For 15-18 GTI -All Stages Available NOW!

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Most kits on the market right now are designed to run a content gauge such as Fuel-It or P3. These existing kits are very similar harnesses and likely the same sensor, but lack the proper pin connections to connect to the ECU. Our harness is plug and play to connect to the factory ECU to send the ethanol data to our tune calibration.
@Tyler@IE Reference this answer regarding the IE flexfuel harness, is it possible to use the IE harness AND monitor ethanol levels with something like the P3 gauge? Possibly by tapping to the lead that runs from the IE harness to the ECU, and routing that to the P3 gauge as well?

Last edited:

The Creator

Car(s)
Golf GTI SE
@Tyler@IE Reference this answer regarding the IE flexfuel harness, is it possible to use the IE harness AND monitor ethanol levels with something like the P3 gauge? Possibly by tapping to the lead that runs from the IE harness to the ECU, and routing that to the P3 gauge as well?
@Tyler@IE I would like to know this also.
BTW, is IE still working on a HPFP for MK7 GTI? release date?

Bryans12v

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 GTI, 22 Tig Rline

Do you have the anaolg version or OBD version P3?

On the analog unit it could be sketchy if the impedance of the P3 input is too low it could drag down the voltage going to the ECU and potentially be bad. I know the analog input uses a pull up resistor but havent verified the impedance.

On the OBD unit, IE has enabled the OBD PID and i believe you can have your guage updated to read it directly from OBD instead of cutting into wires.

@tyler, we going to see Trueflex for 19+ IS38 before Christmas? 😀

ShadyMF

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI IS38 6MT
@tyler, we going to see Trueflex for 19+ IS38 before Christmas? 😀

Yes please, I've been patiently waiting for this to come out before I do my clutch. Have been dying to run E with the IS38. Tried a little E30 with the IS20 before I swapped and it was a lot of fun.

How I've made it 26kmi Stage 2 since new, and now about ~10k on an is38 is beyond me. Freak of nature this clutch has been. (I've never launched it, just get on it in the backroads and the occasional ignorant highway pulls)

It's finally starting to slip about 300rpm when I first lay into it 😅

also, hey neighbor! Albany area here.

19birel

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 - MK4 - B8.5
+1 for an update on 19+ options

Specifically the Stage 3 setup, it looks enticing especially with Trueflex