GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT tune question

2012Boss302

Car(s)
2021 GTI
Has anyone else run into issues with EQT not answering emails? I'm having a problem with my tune and I'm not getting any responses or answers to my emails. Thanks

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Has anyone else run into issues with EQT not answering emails? I'm having a problem with my tune and I'm not getting any responses or answers to my emails. Thanks
It seems like they have a 5 day response time for any inquiry.

It sucks.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Ed is crazy busy...takes a long time
Patrick is usually 1-2 days

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
To add, I believe Nick (worked on custom tunes) is no longer with the company and Dave is on his way out.

James At EQT

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 RS3 + AWD Mk6
Depending on the content of your email it may have been assigned to a different member of our staff. I generally take care of sales and support questions with in my scope of work, while custom tuning generally defaults to Matt, Cliff or Ed if he's available and/or the one tuning the car.

Please shoot me a DM either on here or FB so I know who you are and so I can get your email in front of the right people.
It seems like they have a 5 day response time for any inquiry.

It sucks.
Our average response time is less than 24 business hours, as Sales Manager it's my job to ensure our response times to tickets are as fast as possible. The only exception is often with custom tuning since the staff allocated to that department is small and the emails are usually fairly in depth and require datalog analysis.
My last email was September 5th when I sent them data logs.
Please shoot me a DM either on here or FB so I can investigate this further.
Note that if you're on a staged file, they don't generally require logs or to be reviewed as we have a lot of R&D into perfecting them.
If you're looking for others' opinions, our FB Group is a great place to share them.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EQTVAG

If your logs are from a custom tune, we reply to them in the order in which they are received and our tuning team does our best to reply to everyone as quickly as possible.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
My experience was fast and furious with Hoon at the start and more infrequent as the tune progressed. Also after we addressed my lpfp issues I had no technical problems and especially at the end of my ethanol tuning it was mostly extremely small tweaks to make things perfect that were imperceptible to me but apparently made Matt happy.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Hoon murdered the tune for me. I couldn't be happier. We were wrapped up in less than 10 days. Car hauls ass, no issues.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Just FYI, even my own e-mail box gets cleared out every 24-48 hours discounting weekends. The only time wait times are longer are for specific custom tune revisions. If anyone is waiting a long time on a response from us, something likely got missed, so please reach out and let us know.

Thanks
-- Ed

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Just FYI, even my own e-mail box gets cleared out every 24-48 hours discounting weekends. The only time wait times are longer are for specific custom tune revisions. If anyone is waiting a long time on a response from us, something likely got missed, so please reach out and let us know.

Thanks
-- Ed
Send another email about the first email? ;)