GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Awesome when you find an evenly matched car and driver.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
2nd Lap of the Day (2022-31-07) | Lots of Overtakes and some very nice Cars (e. g. GT2 RS MR) | Blocking McLaren 720S from Hohe Acht (6:35) | In the End a pretty fast Lap though

The McLaren blocking was frustrating to watch. I enjoy how there’s no negative commentary from you. You just drive.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
The McLaren blocking was frustrating to watch. I enjoy how there’s no negative commentary from you. You just drive.
Mostly I'm quite quiet indeed...
And otherwise I don't post the laps or cut the raw parts out. ;)

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Do you have any "glamour" shots of your TCR? I would love to see some details of your car since we do not get the TCR in the US.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Have another one still... :)
Met a very nicely built E90 M3 Tracktool | Pretty fast comrade as well | A tight #sub8 through tourist traffic

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Love it and glad you are still going strong! How many kms on the nordschleife would you guess?
Kind thx mate! 🙏 If we take my 1.500+ laps and calculate 20 Kms a lap I am at over 30.000 Kms now.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
This post is for the absolut meshugge of us only. ;) 😁
A vid of a complete 6 Lap stint on the Full Course Nordschleife (incl. the 2 Kms long straight you can't drive while touristic driving sessions).
The people not so crazy wanting to watch the whole vid can easily watch after the time stamps. :)
Laps 1 & 5 are spectacular cause of the other Cars. Lap 2 & 3 are me giving it all. With the heat not more was possible.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Here another quite eventful lap from touristic driving:
Target-Car = Cayman 🇧🇬 | Very Fast Swift GTi | Marc in Hyundai N-Taxi | 2 Murder Rocco's | 2 very nicely built BMW M3s :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Love your sub, Sir!

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
F82 BMW M4 GTS following my whole Warmup Lap | Green Hell Driving Days | Lots of more nice BMWs | Yellow Flags Eschbach - Brünnchen | No Passenger

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Trying to follow a 991 GT3 touring...