GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Open source tuning solution

razor1199

Car(s)
golf-mk7-alltrack
Another question,
is someone able to retrive variable addresses from my frf file? I could do frf to odx, but I have problem, there is not module for cipher (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'Crypto' - using extractodx.py)
and
ecm_odx = list(Path(argv[1]).glob("EV_*"))[0].read_text(encoding='utf8')
IndexError: list index out of range

using pdx2csv.py

Unfortunately I don't have any linux or mac :(

Attachments

• FL_8V0906264H__0005.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 71

carsarefordriving

Car(s)
Golf Alltrack
This looks like an awesome tool. Too bad the macchina a0 is out of stock everywhere. Is the discord server or slack channel still active? If someone could invite me to those i'd appreciate it.
What sensor(s) or other hardware are needed to run a flex-fuel setup?

scrllock

Autocross Champion
This looks like an awesome tool. Too bad the macchina a0 is out of stock everywhere. Is the discord server or slack channel still active? If someone could invite me to those i'd appreciate it.
What sensor(s) or other hardware are needed to run a flex-fuel setup?
there are a couple people in the group making them (it's an open source design). can't help with discord but I suggest joining the FB group for dongles: https://www.facebook.com/groups/522090229588939

the flex fuel setup is very simple, just needs power, ground, and an input to the A71 ecu pin (precision raceworks' MPI install doc has a good diagram). I believe @StorableComa is working on a cheap DIY MPI harness? Most guys add it with MPI which requires the additional injector harness plus the low pressure fuel sensor.

Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
If you want OEM style rail, you can do MPI for under or around $500 total for everything minus install. Dm me if your interested and I can send my budget build list.