• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Zrick and company are welcome to stay if they play by the rules. Politics are off limits in the forum, but they made an exception for scamdemic, so long as it stayed there. If the cesspool comes in here looking to spew conspiracy theories and pick fights, they are not welcome and by forum rules should actually get a stern warning, followed by a ban if they continue.
Completely agree. 👍

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
MajesticJointAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick and company are welcome to stay if they play by the rules. Politics are off limits in the forum, but they made an exception for scamdemic, so long as it stayed there. If the cesspool comes in here looking to spew conspiracy theories and pick fights, they are not welcome and by forum rules should actually get a stern warning, followed by a ban if they continue.
There is a 'no politics' rule at the beginning of this particular thread, but no such rule exists for the forum. It's not in the TOS.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I changed my avatar to a non-political figure as to not violate anyone's perceived 'safe space' here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I changed my avatar to a non-political figure as to not violate anyone's perceived 'safe space' here.

Thank you, we are all delicate and easily offended here.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Wait.

A F****** JEEP?!?!

Go back to your own corner.

Edit: Lloyd Rule 🤣

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
It's actually pretty relevant to other forum members to know if another member is dishonest. It helps them avoid doing business with them.

You mad, bro. On the bright side, you can flaunt your success by pointing out you drive almost the highest trim level golf.
My partner and I do all right for ourselves, however I specifically bought the lowest trim (of the GTI) that they had because plaid seats were a non-negotiable. Where does that put me?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i think communism is good now!
1643238434568.png

Status
Not open for further replies.