• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
And while on the topic of domicile challenged individuals stamina, the CSB thread, with over 7 hours to go left in the day, has accumulated 125 posts, including this one.

Another thread, definitely purely chosen at total randomness for comparison, has only gotten 7 posts.

Curious as to which one needs help...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No, not quite. I spent a great deal analyzing the pandemic. We just chose to believe different sources for data. At the very start, I even had my own analysis tracking RI's daily numbers, because I didn't like the way the state was doing it.
I particularly like how the US 'data' is completely different from the rest of the world.
Other countries have found the vaccine is worthless, but they keep playing that card here.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I'm not one to usually laugh at my own jokes but looking at the scamdemic thread lately I chuckled at this one

SmartSelect_20220126-155125_Chrome.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And while on the topic of domicile challenged individuals stamina, the CSB thread, with over 7 hours to go left in the day, has accumulated 125 posts, including this one.

Another thread, definitely purely chosen at total randomness for comparison, has only gotten 7 posts.

Curious as to which one needs help...
LMK when you guys hit 1 million views here.
K thnx bye.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I could be mistaken but didn't Zrick get invited to edit the thread title by jay745?
Zrick and company are welcome to stay if they play by the rules. Politics are off limits in the forum, but they made an exception for scamdemic, so long as it stayed there. If the cesspool comes in here looking to spew conspiracy theories and pick fights, they are not welcome and by forum rules should actually get a stern warning, followed by a ban if they continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.