Sonoma​
Thunderhill East, West, 5 mile​
Laguna Seca​

At this time, the calendar includes
SpeedSF​
OnGrid​
NCRC​
TrackMasters will be included when they post their schedule​

PM me if you want me to add your dates (for example, Will_ on March 7)

Bern

-DK-

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Awesome. Thank you for this.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Signing up for Feb 21st at Laguna w/ NCRC this week. Still plenty of spots left as of now!

ckuhns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf Sportwagen
That’s sounding like the next one I might be able to sign up for as well, if so I’ll see if I can remember my own camping chair.. lol

acegp1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Anyone else going to Thunderhill 5 mile this Saturday 1/29 with Turn 8? I'll be there with my GTI.

Bernb6

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
LS/NCRC Feb 21 may work for me, too. I'll keep an eye on it as it approaches.

I'm signed up for LS/NCRC Jan 31 but need to resolve a broken wheel stud issue. I expect to be able to take care of it tomorrow but one can never tell.
Bern

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
Anyone else going to Thunderhill 5 mile this Saturday 1/29 with Turn 8? I'll be there with my GTI.
If I weren't doing something else this weekend I would be, one of my friends will be there either with his Elantra or his ND Miata. Might do the NCRC at Laguna on the 21st though, that's a pretty good price for it. Need to get tires and brake pads before then.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
I'm seriously looking at going to Laguna Seca this Sunday (1/30) with NCRC. My new tires are supposed to be here on Thursday. As soon as they show up I'm going to register. It looks like there is plenty of space available.

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2011 GTI
My tires got delayed until tomorrow. Hopefully they actually show tomorrow. If they do it's going to be a busy day on Saturday. I'm glad I haven't signed up yet.

Bernb6

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Autobahn
Chris, I hope you can make it to LS on the 30th. I finished my work and I'll be there,
Bern

-DK-

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I signed up for thunderhill on 2/27 via NASA. My first hose with this car. Very reasonable priced too.

acegp1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Alright you guys have convinced me; I'm signed up for 2/21 at Laguna (Point By). I look forward to seeing everything there and picking up some tips/advice!