GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm currently going through the numbers jerk around. Told them what after market parts would stay on. Neglected to mention it has an aftermarket downpipe that will stay, and doubt they'll know the difference. My Bull-X is good enough to pass readiness and not throw a CEL.

Also forgot to mention it's tuned with a Vortex on it currently 🤐

I think they'd want to keep the stock wheels from the GLI. Which is gross as fuck to me, I hope I never see those on that car. But I consider that something in my favor.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Why can't you?

System limitations. It just doesn't do it, none of the VW MIBs do. You can show factory nav and maps in the cluster, but not ones that are through Android Auto/CarPlay.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
System limitations. It just doesn't do it, none of the VW MIBs do. You can show factory nav and maps in the cluster, but not ones that are through Android Auto/CarPlay.
My wife's 21 Atlas shows the arrows and directions from apple maps in the little configurable display with the analog cluster.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There is an elderly couple here, looking at some SUV with 50k miles. And holy fuck is this sales guy applying the warrant pressure hard.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
My wife's 21 Atlas shows the arrows and directions from apple maps in the little configurable display with the analog cluster.

But not map, correct?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That sucks. When I had the Veloster Turbo I could use Google maps instead.

Your Veloster Turbo didn't have a full digital dash, which is what we're talking about. We can use Google Maps, but it's in the informatinment screen.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They weren't willing to meet my numbers, so I walked out. They have my phone number, and can call me if they change their minds.

I told you all, as much as I was willing to swap out, I had my expectations that would need to be met.