GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Help please!!

Ryanw0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Volkswagen gti
Hello, my 2015 gti started doing this out of no where today. Bad vibration whenever I hit the gas and accelerate. Not only that bad the car seems way louder and super raspy compared to before. I feel like it may be an exhaust leak but thought I would post on here before anything, thank you!

Ryanw0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Volkswagen gti
Do you know if there Is there a way to put a video up? I keep trying and it won’t let me ofc but It’s a manual

FlyingNugget

Go Kart Newbie
Post some more info about your car, and your issue. It sounds like a normal straight piped GTI.
- mods
- when does it vibrate/what is vibrating
- is it running fine otherwise
etc.

Ryanw0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Volkswagen gti
Straight pipe, it has 3 tunes from Ecs, upgraded motor and dogbone mount, 4 inch cat less down pipe, little bit bigger of a turbo, spark plugs, coil pack, air intake. Running good and seems to be the same. The vibration is usually up around the dash but sometimes I feel it in the steering wheel and seats as well as the floor

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
What mounts did you upgrade to? What does the vband holding the downpipe on the turbo look like, is it properly secure? Send a photo please.

Ryanw0

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Volkswagen gti
image.jpg

FlyingNugget

Go Kart Newbie
Straight pipe, it has 3 tunes from Ecs, upgraded motor and dogbone mount, 4 inch cat less down pipe, little bit bigger of a turbo, spark plugs, coil pack, air intake. Running good and seems to be the same. The vibration is usually up around the dash but sometimes I feel it in the steering wheel and seats as well as the floor

Ok so the car is running good and seems to be normal other than a slight buzzing inside the cabin. I'd check mounts and exhaust.