GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Stealth Suitcase. Just confirmed today the upcoming video will feature both the dual muffler & suitcase for comparison.

1CB28597-747D-4531-99B9-FFF25D734D8A.jpeg
63AE26F4-F1D4-4B9B-895D-5AE31C1C58E4.jpeg
53894544-52EF-4E62-A08E-2CECCECED573.jpeg
6DEFD1DE-38DF-49C2-A0F3-090D7E6F5155.jpeg
CD4D543D-69ED-4061-91EC-33A4A9D2BD7B.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Well this is no where close to as cool as making an exhaust, but I got the car back in the garage. All the christmas shit is out of the way and I could reclaim my throne. I took the opportunity to clean out my tool chest. It's ended up storing more random shit than tools. I found the rear wiper to my mk6, so I finally chucked that out. I also put up a couple things for free on the local vw facebook group. I had like 4-5 people message me about them and not a single one of them even drove a mk6 gti. I finally just let someone take them. I got tired of saying no to people because the parts won't fit their car, but I'm giving it out for free so why the hell do I really care. I wanted to find someone who could actually use them though. Next time I'll just throw shit away.

Also opened up my pittsburgh jack for the first time. That thing is freakin massive compared to what I've been using for the last 16 years.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Well this is no where close to as cool as making an exhaust, but I got the car back in the garage. All the christmas shit is out of the way and I could reclaim my throne. I took the opportunity to clean out my tool chest. It's ended up storing more random shit than tools. I found the rear wiper to my mk6, so I finally chucked that out. I also put up a couple things for free on the local vw facebook group. I had like 4-5 people message me about them and not a single one of them even drove a mk6 gti. I finally just let someone take them. I got tired of saying no to people because the parts won't fit their car, but I'm giving it out for free so why the hell do I really care. I wanted to find someone who could actually use them though. Next time I'll just throw shit away.

Also opened up my pittsburgh jack for the first time. That thing is freakin massive compared to what I've been using for the last 16 years.

Back before cat prices went crazy high I accumulated a few OEM downpipes laying around so every once in a while I’d give one away.

The last dude I gave one to showed up in a F150 & I was like “damn I was hoping you’d drive your Mk7 so I could check it out”. He was like “oh I don’t even drive a VW, one of my buddies owns a little shop and said it would be nice to have around”.

Kinda defeats the purpose of trying to help people out when they’re just scalping free stuff to sell. I could’ve sold it myself if that’s what I wanted to happen.

Same shit happened with a freezer I gave to a co worker. Another coworker claimed it when it turned out to be too small for his needs, except co worker number two sold it immediately. Like dude, wtf.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Back before cat prices went crazy high I accumulated a few OEM downpipes laying around so every once in a while I’d give one away.

The last dude I gave one to showed up in a F150 & I was like “damn I was hoping you’d drive your Mk7 so I could check it out”. He was like “oh I don’t even drive a VW, one of my buddies owns a little shop and said it would be nice to have around”.

Kinda defeats the purpose of trying to help people out when they’re just scalping free stuff to sell. I could’ve sold it myself if that’s what I wanted to happen.

Same shit happened with a freezer I gave to a co worker. Another coworker claimed it when it turned out to be too small for his needs, except co worker number two sold it immediately. Like dude, wtf.
Vultures.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Got the car aligned back to some reasonable settings, now it’s time to dial the fitment in with these specs 😂😂 get back to a piece of paper fitment between the rubber and the fender. Took the car on some bigger sweeping turns and it felt better than it’s ever felt with these setting and the reverse tire stagger of 265 / 235s!!

Last alignment
D83539C2-6535-4569-8F4C-3C8AC700D448.jpeg

Current
9CC0148C-62FB-4B3B-B6B7-C23A28BE5FFD.jpeg

Fenders got the 265 rubbers looking tiny
F9A56EDC-F9EB-47DD-9EC7-354235FCB2EC.jpeg

Markled

Played a little bit w/ the license plate light settings. Reduced the brightness during normal operation for "better" ;) visibilty. As soon as the trunk is open they act like puddle lights in full brightness.

Coding changes:
Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert AB 25 to "30" (adjust brightness to your liking)
Leuchte25KZL HA59-Lichtfunktion C 25 to "Heckdeckel offen"
Leuchte25KZL HA59-Dimmwert CD 25 to "100"
I coded something similar to kick in when the car is in reverse. I’ve got a wagon, so no puddle light possible.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Assume they’ll mount up to your mid pipe options

OEM Midpipe only fits the OEM exhaust.

These axle back pieces are only available as part of my full CBE or TBE which has its on specific Midpipe routing and remains 3” through the entire system.

If you want to come down for one of these as just an axleback I can build it in advance and build the adapter to allow it to bolt onto your car like a TCR muffler, but I’d need to do that on your car one off, but I have no plans to develop that as an option to ship.