Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My mind is telling me nooooo, but my bodyyyy....my bodyyyy is telling me yesssss (about trading this in for a MK8 GTI SE)
Youngins don’t know that song

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I can't get on the MK8 forum at work. Something about the combination of "golfmk8" is setting off an "adult website" block.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I hear ya. If I had to part out to go back to stock, I'd seriously consider just selling the car, it's that much of a suckfest.

I never go back to stock. Take longer to sell, usually, but I'm not taking parts off once they're on the car. I'll give the new owner the stock parts of they want them, but I'm not putting it back to stock.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I never go back to stock. Take longer to sell, usually, but I'm not taking parts off once they're on the car. I'll give the new owner the stock parts of they want them, but I'm not putting it back to stock.

I'm not taking off every single thing. Some things aren't worth it. Like is it worth it to take off the power folding side mirrors that cost me $300 and I could probably only get $150 for used? Probably not. However, the air ride kit costs almost $4k new, so I'm hoping to get $3k for it since it has less than 5,000 miles on it. Some things are worth it, some aren't.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'm not taking off every single thing. Some things aren't worth it. Like is it worth it to take off the power folding side mirrors that cost me $300 and I could probably only get $150 for used? Probably not. However, the air ride kit costs almost $4k new, so I'm hoping to get $3k for it since it has less than 5,000 miles on it. Some things are worth it, some aren't.
yeah, my air ride would definitely be taken off, I would just really really not like it.