GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Thanks for sharing. That looks like a blast. What does the red dial do that you adjusted a few times? Nice footwork, too.
You can use it to adjust a few different settings, I was adjusting the traction control between off and low at the bottom right of the screen. The game doesn't seem to like letting you adjust it unless the wheel is straight which is why some parts I was playing with it for a couple seconds

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

ECNMY R

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
R, RS3, GTS 4.0
No American has ever paid high gas prices anywhere, as we have a government that heavily subsidizes our car-based lifestyles. The price you see at the pump, and whine about, bears little relation to the actual cost of that gallon of gas to society, the difference of which comes out of someone else's ass. Have a little grace and just enjoy your perk.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Working on my VWR spring install today. Question also for yall, what direction does the rear spring go? I would assume it goes in the orientation of the writing on the spring, but both sides seem to look the same.
Im known for making install mistakes, so figured id take a break and ask the internet, haha.
IMG_0204.jpg

McBrian

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf 4D 5MT
Got a new windshield, finally got to install the wipers I got a while back, new headlight bulbs because golf… I have to say the Osram Night Breaker Laser is quite nice side by side.
E15BAC65-45DE-4625-822F-DF34115830C1.jpeg
27E9F71E-8FD0-43B1-9A25-8D00DAAEDEB0.jpeg

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
Finally removed the spring on the clutch pedal, and recalibrated the shifter. What a difference. I don't why I slept on doing this sooner.
Debating on removing the delay valve next.

Mreed055

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Logo readable from bottom up is fine, just when you put it in the LCA spin it clockwise till it’s on the rubber stop
Thanks I got the rear done no problem after that!
Meanwhile I can’t get the front off to save my life. I thought I could release the strut enough with a 1/4” adapter but it didn’t work.
map I’m currently grinding down a 10mm Allen key to the oblong shape to wedge it open, if that doesn’t work. Guess I gotta wait and order a spreader. Lol.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I couldn't tell you how much I've paid for gas ever in my life unless I looked at my bank statements. I just put the thingy in, pull the handle, and then set the lock and look at my phone till it clicks done. I know, "yOu ArEn'T sUpPoSeD tO uSe YoUr PhOnE wHiLe PuMpInG gAs" but my car hasn't blown up yet in fourteen years of doing it.