GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk8 GTI to be revealed in March

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie

I see a volume and tuning knob!
Wow, I like that set up much better.
This car has a splitter on the front end too, which really helps tighten up the look of the front end.

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
I'm surprised. I figured the terrible ergonomics would have knocked it out of running.
Yeah, I did notice they "only" gave a score of 9.5 this year, while the Mk7 always got a perfect 10. But apparently it wasn't enough to take it off the list.

Mandatoryclutchpedal

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Cbr1000rr, GTI S
It would be pretty funny if VW USA gave us volume knobs. I’d have to eat a lot of crow, and buy a Mk8 R.

All the reviews are reviewing the higher trim levels with the 10-inch MIB3 Discover Pro system
I believe the 22 GTI S gets the 8.25-inch MIB3 Composition Media infotainment with knobs

odessa.filez

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GSW 1.8tsi auto
I'm slowly warming up to the Mk8, which is good since who knows when we'll see one at sticker or lower.

Will probably keep my wagon for a couple more years. I'll try and stick to mods that are Mk8 compatible from here.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
I'm slowly warming up to the Mk8, which is good since who knows when we'll see one at sticker or lower.

Will probably keep my wagon for a couple more years. I'll try and stick to mods that are Mk8 compatible from here.
I've grown to actually like it above the intake.
I like the headlights, hood, the body...
I'm even finding the intake of the GTI to be less jarring. It looked like a shapeless, gaping maw to me.
I don't quite see it that way now, and I like the fog lights.
I really want to see what it looks like in the flesh.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
All the reviews are reviewing the higher trim levels with the 10-inch MIB3 Discover Pro system
I believe the 22 GTI S gets the 8.25-inch MIB3 Composition Media infotainment with knobs

If it gets real steering wheel buttons too, I'm in.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
If it gets real steering wheel buttons too, I'm in.

Yeah. Knobs are a step in the right direction. The S trim is where I’d be looking. Front diff, LED lights, cloth, and no sunroof.

I’d like to see a R with at least no sun roof though.

with 8700mi on my 19, I’m not going to be in the market any time soon.