GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Wastegate actuator extension harness

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
CTS makes one for $40. Looking to get one and not pay an arm/leg for shipping. See photos below. If someone makes these please let me know. Probably gonna use it once. You can ship it in a USPS flat rate envelope for like 10 bucks.
CTS Cable.PNG ECS.PNG ModdedEuro.PNG EPautohaus.PNG

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Why is this needed? I’ve set mine twice now and it’s an is20 which aren’t easy like the is38.

;)
Bought a turbo. I blame Acadia18.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
If I can avoid your 9hr wastegate adaption ordeal for $40 I'll buy it. I've installed (and reinstalled!) a bunch of parts only to find I need that one tool to finish/make life easier and not have it.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Have not received it yet.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
This is an extension cable for the harness plug. What would it have to do with setting wastegate adaptations which involves turning the rod and using VCDS/OBDEleven?

edit: Just read the product description. Now I get it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
CTS makes one for $40. Looking to get one and not pay an arm/leg for shipping. See photos below. If someone makes these please let me know. Probably gonna use it once. You can ship it in a USPS flat rate envelope for like 10 bucks.
View attachment 228640 View attachment 228641 View attachment 228642 View attachment 228643

Where the fuck are you shipping it to, Mars?

I'm seeing free shipping on ModdedEuros...

Screenshot_20211022-205410_Chrome.jpg

If you want to order it and have it shipped to me, I'll slap it in a flat rate box for you and send it along. Least I can do 🤣

(That is a serious offer btw...)

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R