GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mods you're wasting money on...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Why did he leave?
I think it was when some crazy dude started calling him a monkey and didn't get banned.

Reactions: WAP

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI MT, PP, LP
I mean, lets be honest. Most of the stuff we all spend money on for our cars is a waste.

Cahrect!

If you do the manufacturer recommended maintenance (in the owner's manual) and put gas in your car, that is probably all you should have to spend your money on for a car to use it for its purpose in life...

My aunt thinks I'm missing a few screws in my head for all the money I dump on the car. To her, it's like, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I think it was when some crazy dude started calling him a monkey and didn't get banned.
Didn't that guy get banned a few hours later once Jay got online?
And I thought that was why Keehs left the Scamdemic thread, he didn't leave the forum until a few weeks later after he started telling people "fuck you" "stfu" etc

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Didn't that guy get banned a few hours later once Jay got online?
And I thought that was why Keehs left the Scamdemic thread, he didn't leave the forum until a few weeks later after he started telling people "fuck you" "stfu" etc

Nope, he's still on the forum.

And no one was banned for stfu or fuck you in that thread.

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Fuck you.

Bring that homey back - he was funny. He said things like "busting dicks". All though he had an unexplainable fetish for front mount intercoolers.

STFU, front mount or die. 🤣

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's not what I said- Keehs left the forum after he was saying those things (outside of the scamdemic thread)

Keehs left after Anteros kept calling him a monkey, even after asked not to and explaining it was racist, at least according to what I saw keehs post on the subject.

Greekspec is the guy that got banned, twice possibly.

Keehs still pm's and communicates with people from the forum, though.