GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh, rickety schmickety.

The harm we are doing to the planet is irreparable in some contexts. It is irreparable in the way that species we are killing now aren't going to just come back, such as the last two rhinoceros that are now gone. The damage we are doing is and will be affecting us humans and our children. Soon enough the way we live our lives now will not be possible to continue. We can't build our way out of destruction.

Yes, of course, the earth itself will live on with or without us. I would say that a runaway greenhouse effect like what Venus experienced is far-fetched and likely not in our power to achieve (luckily). But as plastic dissolves in the acidified ocean, that shit will take a fucking long time to recycle.

No sense arguing with people like you, though, since your general opinion about anyone but yourself is 'fuckem', be it with masks or starving people across the world, or peoples general well being within the next few generations.
Where are you deriving your overpopulation claim from?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Can't let the masses get the idea of 'no confidence' in Biden.
Quick, the coach is a racist!

oh is that what we are going with…I’m done here.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
We need a few just to liven up the place. It's become boring.
I got an idea, let's go to the most touchy feely off topic threads and then the gun enthusiasts threads and invite them back here. We can then stoke the fires and eat popcorn as they go at it. Think of it as the Thunderdome.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I got an idea, let's go to the most touchy feely off topic threads and then the gun enthusiasts threads and invite them back here. We can then stoke the fires and eat popcorn as they go at it. Think of it as the Thunderdome.
There's some guys in the thread that are in that thread also. It's boring to me because I'm not an enthusiast or know crap about guns.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We need a few just to liven up the place. It's become boring.
Those guys will be back, like moths to a flame. Those pretentious egos and smarter-than-you attitudes can't just walk away for good.
Enjoy the break.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LOL

1634090623764.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited: