GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 Confessions

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Get some hangers. Life changer

I might, but studs are worth their weight in gold so it’s a toss up.

Honestly, me being lazy and not wanting to source another deep 17mm & breaker bar for the GLI tool kit (factory lug tool won’t work with studs) is the hold up.

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
I bought a JB1, installed it, removed it and sold it all in one day. I bought Amazon racingline paddles and did the same. Apart from a wheel change and hitch I haven’t managed to keep a change on it for more than a day.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
I bought a JB1, installed it, removed it and sold it all in one day. I bought Amazon racingline paddles and did the same. Apart from a wheel change and hitch I haven’t managed to keep a change on it for more than a day.
Lol why did you ditch the JB1 so fast?

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I might, but studs are worth their weight in gold so it’s a toss up.

Honestly, me being lazy and not wanting to source another deep 17mm & breaker bar for the GLI tool kit (factory lug tool won’t work with studs) is the hold up.
I did a stud conversion on my mk4 and made everything so much easier. For some reason on the 7, not having studs hasnt bothered me as much.

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
A motorcycle ?

Worked for me

1633380142366.png

Turbongr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7
Sexy! I’m looking at the Bmw scrambler but this one also looks really good.

It's a 1980. Had one years ago and it was probably my favorite of all the bikes I've owned. That's not mine but is damn close, less the turn signals. Mine just a got a new top end w/ an overbore, bigger carb etc. It's a beast.

Great bikes once you figure out how to start them.

If I hadn't found that I'd be on a KTM. I like torque.

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Might have ordered a H&R 26mm front sway bar. Oops.

dannyboi88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3 8V
Bought a new set of tires and wheels and I still haven't put them on. Also, need to replace my Coil packs been procrastinating too much..

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
you'll be happy that you did
I've been reading that. I'm not sure if I'm going to be installing it myself or not, but I think it should be worth it to have. I already installed the h&r 24mm rear bar last year .