Car(s)
2019 Golf R
DWS06\DWS06+

golfuser

Car(s)
Golf
Just an idea 💡
View attachment 226034
Over here in Germany I have the Michelin CrossClimate 2 on 2 vehicles. Wouldn’t use them for skiing trips to the alps but so far they are doing great.
Hi ZERO815,

After doing a research for a while I also came up with the conclusion the MCC2 being one of the best options.

On a side note, I'd like to ask for your help. I recently moved to Germany and find myself in the same situation as you a few years ago. I need to add amber turn signals and rear fog light to pass TÜV inspection on a 2016 Golf that I imported from the US. Would you please guide me in the right direction?

I'm really sorry to post here, but wasn't sure how to send you a PM.

Thank you!

Nerdy Oreo

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Gti S
Hi ZERO815,

After doing a research for a while I also came up with the conclusion the MCC2 being one of the best options.

On a side note, I'd like to ask for your help. I recently moved to Germany and find myself in the same situation as you a few years ago. I need to add amber turn signals and rear fog light to pass TÜV inspection on a 2016 Golf that I imported from the US. Would you please guide me in the right direction?

Thank you!
LOL it's OK that you posted here. That's what these forums are for. To find people in the community to talk about the cars and help out when needed.

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
Not to thread hijack, but does anyone have an 18" A/S tire they like that optimizes more on comfort/noise reduction than performance?

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Hi ZERO815,

Thank you!
PMed