GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
GTIfan should be banned for posting that, even if he did delete it immediately after
And you should be banned for asking that, joke or not

You guys are absolute jackasses for doxxing someone because you disagree with them. Get a fucking life

Zrick must be living in your heads rent free. I wonder how much sleep you've lost because of him

Cb sounds like ISIS to me. They do that kind of shit.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Okay, you're being deliberately difficult. I knew there was an issue with MedRxIV, but didn't know exactly what it was. Do you deny that article is NOT peer reviewed, and that it does NOT provide any actual stats about the population under study? Tell me, how many "participants" were in that study he quoted? Give me a number... I'll wait. Also, just because you can edit Wikipedia, doesn't mean it's unreliable. It's peer reviewed. I believe certain people have higher levels of trust on Wikipedia. So, if you made an erroneous change just for the hell of it... that change would likely be detected very quickly, the change deleted, and your ability to edit future Wikipedia articles (at least under that account or email) would be diminished.

So, you STILL don't believe me about MedRxIV being garbage? Here, read this... it's an advertisement for MedRxIV (ie - it's "open source" meaning pretty much anyone can submit anything that is not peer reviewed):

Lmao. The irony.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Who are you to wave your finger?

1632180117210.png

jk I like Tool