GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
my inlaws are still trying to convince me to move to San Antonio....homes are not that much cheaper,pay is way less and the weather is shit.
I’ve only been there a few times.
You mean like the 40k I just spent on home upkeep this summer? (Plus new driveway going in this month)

Yeah it's pretty expensive but you also get to recoup some of that down the line if you sell before the improvements are stale.

In our case, house needed 10 new windows, a new roof, exterior paint, trim repair, and new concrete around the foundation... oof
Yea, even just property taxes, lawn maintenance, hoa fees, PMI if you don’t have 20% equity, etc.

I’m sure you could have found something else to do with 40 grand.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
My wife brought COVID home in December. My kids were barely sick a day, for her and I it was about 2 weeks. I have real antibodies and no interest in the vaccine, thanks.
I would take my chances with the virus over the vaccine any day.
This is a decision everyone should be allowed to make for themselves.
How did your wife get infected - does she work in healthcare or the service industry?

The evidence seems to suggest that natural immunity is limited... although there could be something to natural immunity *and* one of the mRna vaccines. Since you are not vaccinated and only have antibodies from Covid A from around December, most likely your natural protection has seriously waned (not to mention, may have very limited efficacy against COVID Delta). I though you lived in the South - Texas or Florida, right?

I've noticed that with COVID, unlike other viruses, people do seem to get sicker when they are exposed to larger concentrations of the virus. Other viruses, it doesn't seem to matter how much of the virus you're exposed to. If you recall, one of the doctors in Wuhan China that was one of the first persons to become "famous" by being infected with COVID... if you recall, he at least appeared to be a healthy, younger doctor. His hospital was besieged with COVID cases, so he was exposed to a very heavy viral load (I presume, since China covers everything up). He ended up dying. Btw, just google it, his name was Dr Li Wenliang. Also, as far as my comment on viruses, I was thinking about viruses such as the flu and chickenpox, for ex. Whether you get a heavy dose or small does, it doesn't seem to matter as much. At any rate, I did some googling on that Wuhan Doctor that China tried to cover up, because it always stuck out to me that so many people (like you and your family) had somewhat mild cases of COVID, while others have had much more severe cases. I wondered if Dr Li's viral load of COVID had something to do with his dying.

I ended up finding a NY Times article on the subject (see below). It does seem to confirm my suspicions... it is though Dr Li died of COVID (partially) due to the very high viral load he received from early exposure to large amounts of infected Wuhan patients:

Is it possible that Dr. Li died because as a doctor who spent a lot of time around severely ill Covid-19 patients, he was infected with such a high dose? After all, though he was one of the first young health care workers to die after being exposed up close and frequently to the virus, he was unfortunately not the last.

The importance of viral dose is being overlooked in discussions of the coronavirus. As with any other poison, viruses are usually more dangerous in larger amounts. Small initial exposures tend to lead to mild or asymptomatic infections, while larger doses can be lethal.

I also remember reading an article about a vaccinated couple in their 60's that took a vacation to Mississippi (from IL). Well, MS is one of the worst states in the union for infection rates and transmission levels.... meaning, you have a better chance of not only getting infected, but receiving a larger viral load, as well. Well, Candace Ayers, 66, double vaccinated in March, died of COVID Delta in early September.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How did your wife get infected - does she work in healthcare or the service industry?

The evidence seems to suggest that natural immunity is limited... although there could be something to natural immunity *and* one of the mRna vaccines. Since you are not vaccinated and only have antibodies from Covid A from around December, most likely your natural protection has seriously waned (not to mention, may have very limited efficacy against COVID Delta). I though you lived in the South - Texas or Florida, right?

I've noticed that with COVID, unlike other viruses, people do seem to get sicker when they are exposed to larger concentrations of the virus. Other viruses, it doesn't seem to matter how much of the virus you're exposed to. If you recall, one of the doctors in Wuhan China that was one of the first persons to become "famous" by being infected with COVID... if you recall, he at least appeared to be a healthy, younger doctor. His hospital was besieged with COVID cases, so he was exposed to a very heavy viral load (I presume, since China covers everything up). He ended up dying. Btw, just google it, his name was Dr Li Wenliang. Also, as far as my comment on viruses, I was thinking about viruses such as the flu and chickenpox, for ex. Whether you get a heavy dose or small does, it doesn't seem to matter as much. At any rate, I did some googling on that Wuhan Doctor that China tried to cover up, because it always stuck out to me that so many people (like you and your family) had somewhat mild cases of COVID, while others have had much more severe cases. I wondered if Dr Li's viral load of COVID had something to do with his dying.

I ended up finding a NY Times article on the subject (see below). It does seem to confirm my suspicions... it is though Dr Li died of COVID (partially) due to the very high viral load he received from early exposure to large amounts of infected Wuhan patients:

I also remember reading an article about a vaccinated couple in their 60's that took a vacation to Mississippi (from IL). Well, MS is one of the worst states in the union for infection rates and transmission levels.... meaning, you have a better chance of not only getting infected, but receiving a larger viral load, as well. Well, Candace Ayers, 66, double vaccinated in March, died of COVID Delta in early September.
Zrick’s wife is a doctor and they live in Georgia.

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

This isn't true. Although antibodies wane over time, the memory stays in the B-cells for a lifetime. So his body will recognize the virus and know how to respond.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01442-9

Natural immunity in general is said to be 13x more effective than the vaccine:

Study referenced in that video:

Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.24.21262415v1

Yes, there is threat of the virus mutating rapidly and diminishing the effectiveness of natural immunity, which is why mass vaccination with a leaky and ineffective vaccine (by normal standards) is dangerous. However, what we have to keep in mind is that sars-cov2 is very similar to other coronaviruses we've encountered in our lifetime. Because of this, an estimated 50% of the US population already has pre-existing immunity to COVID with no prior exposure to the virus or vaccine:

A team of researchers has conducted a study suggesting that the majority of the global population is likely to have pre-existing T-cell immunity to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) – the agent responsible for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic.

The team – from the United States and India – says many people who have not yet been exposed to the virus probably already have SARS-CoV-2-reactive T cells as a result of previous exposure to viruses such as influenza and cytomegalovirus (CMV).

https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...immunity-to-SARS-CoV-2-claim-researchers.aspx

All of the evidence points to natural immunity being highly effective and robust.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Meh, I still know a lot of guys participating. It’s not that hard lol
i know in Austin it's more lenient... but i've also seen on LIVE PD (rip) a girl getting arrested because she had a CBD cart and the cops' test showed it contained a tiny bit of THC

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
That's why we get so many NJ people fleeing into DE. That money gets you 3 bedrooms and reserved parking down here.

They can go back to NJ. 6-8k for property taxes is normal up there 😮

My property taxes are like $1100 a year. Well, septic, and CoOp for electric helps keep the cost down too.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
GTIfan can give you the exact address and contact info....
GTIfan should be banned for posting that, even if he did delete it immediately after
And you should be banned for asking that, joke or not

You guys are absolute jackasses for doxxing someone because you disagree with them. Get a fucking life

Zrick must be living in your heads rent free. I wonder how much sleep you've lost because of him

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
i know in Austin it's more lenient... but i've also seen on LIVE PD (rip) a girl getting arrested because she had a CBD cart and the cops' test showed it contained a tiny bit of THC
Speaking of weed and CBD, has anyone tried any of the D8/D10 stuff that's out and about now? I live in a back-asswards state, and wouldn't mind trying out legal alternatives...

Unreal1

Autocross Champion

You're looking at viral load the wrong way. But, regardless, if load matters wouldn't it be dangerous to take a vaccine that turns your cells into a spike protein factory? It's the spike protein that causes the cardiovascular issues and is thus one of the more deadly aspects of the virus. The other being the cyto storm that the wild virus itself can cause.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Speaking of weed and CBD, has anyone tried any of the D8/D10 stuff that's out and about now? I live in a back-asswards state, and wouldn't mind trying out legal alternatives...
idk what tf that even is

edit: ohh the alternative that contains hemp instead of cbd or something like that (that they can sell on amazon), i heard it's not as good as real cbd