GOLFMKV

Retrofit ambient lighting for Pano sunroof

ericek565

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk 7 Variant 2.0
you can also do this with the “El wire”
You will get a better fuller light.
But the DC convertor is annoyingly loud.

crngiar auto

Car(s)
skoda
微信图片_20210909094233.jpg
use this canbus simulator you just need code your unit 30 colors , and plug and play the getway

ericek565

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk 7 Variant 2.0
I mean i saw your product. 57€ is not that much for the "simulator" and 4 footwell lights.
But then again you have to change the whole ambient lighting (If you have one) all the door lights, skylight, dash trim,
For the standard ambient light it wil cost you 250€ for the front door, dashboard, footwell, 100€ for the skylight.
so it would be around 400€ with shipping.

crngiar auto

Car(s)
skoda
I mean i saw your product. 57€ is not that much for the "simulator" and 4 footwell lights.
But then again you have to change the whole ambient lighting (If you have one) all the door lights, skylight, dash trim,
For the standard ambient light it wil cost you 250€ for the front door, dashboard, footwell, 100€ for the skylight.
so it would be around 400€ with shipping.
not need so much ,this is footwell light also can used in the dashboard and the door ,
wx_camera_1623052145919.jpg

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
This is how it looks

I love how this looks!
I was thinking about putting the fiber into the rubber, which exposes about 2mm of the light tube. But pressing it between the ceiling material and the rail is much nicer. Is this the OEM tube you're using, the round one?
edit: I read your post linking to this: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001500347398.html
I'll get that instead of the OEM tube I have right now.

Last edited: