GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS IS38 Ultimate Kit+neuspeed intercooler+ HKS BOV

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I want everything...IF...the deal includes the Poodle. Ca$h in hand...🖐
a couple years ago on a boat trip, a gentleman and his daughter approached me asking about the dog, the daughter was prob 7-8 years old, I let her play with the dog on the boat, after a few minutes the man asked if we were willing to sell the dog, and we immediately laughed and said no, and then offered us $10,000 cash, granted that would have almost doubled our initial investment in the poodle we had to kindly decline, we later found out he owned a brand new 90 FT hatteras Sport fish, so maybe we should have countered with 100, haha but ya love that little shit

cptnhoek

Car(s)
2017 AllTrack DSG
I'd counter with I'm interested in ALL of it BUT you have to keep the poodle because we have two standards of our own that already run our household..

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
I'd counter with I'm interested in ALL of it BUT you have to keep the poodle because we have two standards of our own that already run our household..
well I am ready to get rid of this stuff asap, so shoot me an offer lets make a deal

NitroMKV

Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
BUMP, need a new tune for the supra, time for ECUTEK, someone take this stuff from me $1700 bucks take it all.