GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Software is on sale. Are you tuned yet?

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
B8 S4, MK7 GSW TDI

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
Jeez louise I tuned last month, should have waited!
Purchased mine on June 29th. I emailed APR and here is their response:
If within 30 days, you can have your dealer refund you the tune and money then sell it to you at the new rate, but that is the only way we can do a refund. It must be within the 30 days, and it has to be that exact process.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
🤔

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
Can I run a downpipe on an APR Stage 1 tune? Will stage 2 support ever come back?

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Can I run a downpipe on an APR Stage 1 tune? Will stage 2 support ever come back?
Stage 2 will never come back. APR now has carb approval language on their site. You can run a DP on a stage 1 tune and try to keep the CEL off with a spacer. In all honestly, unless you're legit tracking the car on a drag strip, or road course, a downpipe probably isn't worth it. Get an intercooler instead.

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
What year GTI's are CARB compliant? Your certificate only shows 2015-2016 for stage 1 upgrades.

j255c

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R Manual
Stage 2 will never come back. APR now has carb approval language on their site. You can run a DP on a stage 1 tune and try to keep the CEL off with a spacer. In all honestly, unless you're legit tracking the car on a drag strip, or road course, a downpipe probably isn't worth it. Get an intercooler instead.
Have an intercooler. Spoke with APR- they will not do stage 2 support. I do track my car, so I guess I will have to try a different tuna… or stay stage 1. Probably a more sound decision to leave it as is.

2Germans

Passed Driver's Ed
Our goal is compliance. We will only make tunes that can be compliant. This will ensure we can continue to do business, and support all of you well in to the future.
Hey Arin is APR Plus CPU and TCU on sale as well for mk7.5 Golf R? Thank you!!

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
@Arin@APR have there been any updates to the Mk7 Golf R Plus tune since 4/2018 (or TCU tune since 12/2019)? Never got any email notifications there have been, but it's certainly been a while!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
@Arin@APR have there been any updates to the Mk7 Golf R Plus tune since 4/2018 (or TCU tune since 12/2019)? Never got any email notifications there have been, but it's certainly been a while!
Do they put that info on their website like EQT does?