GOLFMKV

EQT tuning is Trash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Yep. The work in progress numbers that Ed posted weeks ago showed it running on a GTI without a HPFP, but evidently there were concerns with it being able to keep up in certain situations so It’ll just be a full E85 tune once it’s ready. Most would prefer that anyway- no mixing hassle.
I guess I'll just go with regular gas then. Not a whole lot of E85 where I live.
Do you know if e20 is supported without an HPFP? I like to add two gallons of e85 to promote some cooler burning.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
No horse In this race, but at this point you’re just instigating. He PMd you. You can reply there. Continuing to post here serves no purpose.
No dude, I'm just replying to comments. If anyone feels it serves no purpose please done reply. Cause I will try to answer most comments as honest as I can.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
ED your on here saying you investigated the issue with Nick and saw the email confusion so you've had my info this whole time. But now if I don't email you or support staff you don't have my email? Dude what? I'm on here cause I don't know who else to contact In your company. I called but no answer! I've emailed your Sales, and Info no reply I even sent the EQT a Instagram DM saying does anyone answer Emails at EQT? You guys clearly have a communication Issue and trying to make it seem like no one tried to reach out you. Please stop it.

If/when you called, did you leave a message? (No). I just checked our trouble ticketing system for your e-mail address and found 3 threads from March/April. All of them were answered and none of them had to do with this issue. Care to try again?

-- Ed

Agray

Go Kart Champion
It's clear that you have no actual interest in a reasonable business relationship, so I'll process a refund for your custom tune and you can use a tuner who better fits your expectations. Have a nice day and good luck with your car.

-- Ed

No dude, I'm just replying to comments. If anyone feels it serves no purpose please done reply. Cause I will try to answer most comments as honest as I can.
@Daily Driver its over dude. You’ve been (rightfully) fired as a customer. Just make sure you direct folks to this thread if you’re going to troll the internet sharing your experience with EQT.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
He also didn't stoop to your level of responding to all the "EQT is trash" comments. He apologized to you and said he'd work with you on future tunes. He even said he'd do a live tune session with you, which YOU rejected, but are now attacking him for not resolving this within a day?
EQT is Trash was title only not in comments.
Yes he did apologize and said he work with me on a live tune.
I rejected? Did you even read my comment? Cause context matters. I appreciated what he offered and in my comment it literally says the Live tune should be to people that paid that premium. I can continue with Nick. I'm not asking to resolve the issue in one day. Where are you getting your info? Not my comments.

At the beginning of the thread you were complaining that he wasn't posting here and wasn't easy to get a hold of. Now that he's posting and answering your questions (and everyone else's), he's posting too much? Really?

Not to mention others have also had some comments/complaints about his business so he has to address those as well.
I honestly don't know what your talking about. It feels your just ranting with no actual proof. I don't know who he was on here so I don't know how I can contact him. Someone sent him my post.
He answered my questions now he's posting to much? What? Who said that? I've addressed he spend almost a whole day commenting about how he's going to correct my issue without correcting my issue. I saw at a false statement. That's all.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
If/when you called, did you leave a message? (No). I just checked our trouble ticketing system for your e-mail address and found 3 threads from March/April. All of them were answered and none of them had to do with this issue. Care to try again?

-- Ed
ED I've been nothing but courteous and patience with you and now you want to be combative. Me and my staff won't deal with this. Lol.

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
@Daily Driver its over dude. You’ve been (rightfully) fired as a customer. Just make sure you direct folks to this thread if you’re going to troll the internet sharing your experience with EQT.
How many EQT stickers you have on your car. Lol. Can you please share a post where I'm trolling?

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
EQT is Trash was title only not in comments.
Yes he did apologize and said he work with me on a live tune.
I rejected? Did you even read my comment? Cause context matters. I appreciated what he offered and in my comment it literally says the Live tune should be to people that paid that premium. I can continue with Nick. I'm not asking to resolve the issue in one day. Where are you getting your info? Not my comments.

I honestly don't know what your talking about. It feels your just ranting with no actual proof. I don't know who he was on here so I don't know how I can contact him. Someone sent him my post.
He answered my questions now he's posting to much? What? Who said that? I've addressed he spend almost a whole day commenting about how he's going to correct my issue without correcting my issue. I saw at a false statement. That's all.

Lol I'm the one ranting when you've got multiple double+ posts all over this thread? Nice.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Alrighty! Now that this is over, what can we make of this space? I’m thinking of a sandwich parlor that also has bidets for public use

Daily Driver

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
I understand everyone frustration, but guys don't go trying to act like I'm trolling for another company it really makes EQT fans look silly.

Screenshot_20210803-203723.jpg

I don't spent $1500 on a company for trolling. I was all in on EQT. Please know that.
maybe ED can look this up if your gonna be trying to find faults in every comment i make now. (This was a troll comment) allow me atleast one guys.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I guess I'll just go with regular gas then. Not a whole lot of E85 where I live.
Do you know if e20 is supported without an HPFP? I like to add two gallons of e85 to promote some cooler burning.
You can do that without a tune but no more than E20.

Status
Not open for further replies.