GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thread derailed.....ugly car discussion and blue holes.....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Teslas are for people that hate driving, no matter how fast they are. On one end they're trying to show you how wickedly fast they are. Then on the other end, they're trying to be autonomous where you don't even need to drive the car... yay! How does that work?

Listen, Teslas are iPhones with wheels with all the technology they pack in them. They've for the general public who have $$$, don't like tinkering and just want to go from point A to B ideally, without even having to drive the car.

If Tesla could work on a more driver oriented experience, I might consider them, but as of now, I feel like they're against the car enthusiast and cater to people that have $$$ and don't care about the actual driving experience.
I've literally never seen a Tesla driving fast, even off the line.

They're all just like when you see a Z06 Vette with Grandpa behind the wheel and he won't take it past 2k rpm. At least the Vette looks nice slow rolling.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Agreed. I think there’s some UI on the displays that makes people OCD about saving battery.

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
I've literally never seen a Tesla driving fast, even off the line.

They're all just like when you see a Z06 Vette with Grandpa behind the wheel and he won't take it past 2k rpm. At least the Vette looks nice slow rolling.

Well some might not have enough left in the charge to get home :LOL: That last hoorah to floor it just might leave them on empty, lol. Don't think they want to plug their car into the local gas station at night and have to wait around for that slow charge to take place...

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Are Tesla's vulnerable to EMP's or do they have some kind of a failsafe to protect them against that? If not, then that's all it will take to wipe them out along with the rest of those EV turds.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Based on these forums, these millionaire silicon valley soyboys sure are salty to eachother. 😂 Awful community is one more reason to not own one. I bet if they could, they’d try to EMP each other on the 405
To be real with u. If I had the means and money. I’d be one of them. I’d be like the Tesla’d Red Baron. Other Tesla’s would fear me

every time I successfully emp’d one I’d stamp a model s y 3 or x silhouette on the side of the door

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Are Tesla's vulnerable to EMP's or do they have some kind of a failsafe to protect them against that? If not, then that's all it will take to wipe them out along with the rest of those EV turds.

And every other car.

ztorc

Go Kart Newbie
1620758743497.png

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
So I'm headed to the track in a bit. Is it really worth removing the back seat an everything else for just an 1/8 mile track?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So I'm headed to the track in a bit. Is it really worth removing the back seat an everything else for just an 1/8 mile track?
Worth it just for race car.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R