GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
I claybar'd her

spacecity.gti

Sortaflush
Got a couple of things in the mail. Waiting for the engine install. Should have the car back next week. Got some new door trim pieces and the lower dash trim by the shifter. The trim there was all messed up. Sticky and cracking off. Also have the RCD330 ready. Gonna do that plus the lower dash trim at the same time. Also should be receiving the Borla catback exhaust today.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
The first pic is of your house and deck, let's see the car...😋👀

For real tho. As I scrolled down I was like what does your house and deck have to do with clay baring Joe and why is it upside down 😆. Ohh that’s the car…noice!!!

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
I claybar'd her

You guys with black/ red cars are so lucky. I miss my porcelain blue Jetta sigh.

Wish I knew how to make my CW shine

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
You guys with black/ red cars are so lucky. I miss my porcelain blue Jetta sigh.

Wish I knew how to make my CW shine
Gotta do a full detail, wash, ironx, claybar, manzerna powerlock sealant, finish with a nice carnuba wax lawwwd I did that a few times to my cat before it became a track car and loved the way it looked. My back and arms hated me though. Now I just spray it with a pressure washer twice a year and call it a day lol

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Good day is good.

finally got the wiring buttoned up on my shaved hatch, only took two months to wrap up the install... 3rd brake light and washer line were holding me back. tried on my days off for 20-30 min at a time. my gf even tried using her smaller fingers to get in there to make the connectors go together. finally got it using a pick to pull the inner connector towards one of the access holes and finally got the other side of the connection to line up right.
the washer line, i aligned the 90degree connector and used a screwdriver as a lever to push it together. my rear wiper is deleted and is therefore non functional but i didn't want it rattling around.

Also made progress on the carbon fiber hood - put some washers between the latch and the hood to space it a bit and things seem to be lined up properly now. still need to get the "rear" rubber stoppers installed to ensure better fitment. with things making better lines i am hopeful that i can install my grille again soon and then the release lever replacement i got a bit ago. then a few more mods and i'll be done my plan for 2021.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie