GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
A little piece of luck was around as well... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another Video of last Sunday's Touristic Driving Session. The lap right before the "Code Brown" Lap.
A Mini JCW coming up and following me the complete lap. His onboard PiP in my video, beginning
at the start of the BtG lap, under the Bilstein Bridge. Very fast lap.

Sorry for the poor sound, I don't know what happened...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
After I had noticed that not only the Mini was following and filming in the lap posted above ...
but also another comrade with his M140i was following us (while drivingr I didn't realize) and
filming as well, I had no chance than making a PiPiP Video, the so called PiP Overkill :LOL:

You can like this kind of vids ... or not. :)

P.S.: It was horrible to synchronize all three vids and cost a lot of time, but I am a little bit perfectionistic concernig these things...

Last edited:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
@Jens0n Best time set 8:02 now since last Sunday. More possible... ;)

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie
@TheMaOdy66 , to add just back from an 1800 mile roadtrip round the Highlands in Scotland,
Munich to see good friends is next on the list, I'll reach out to you when know dates, be good to come watch.
J

Attachments

• IMG_6331.jpeg
    IMG_6331.jpeg
    813.8 KB · Views: 106

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Next upload of 25th of April. A re warmup lap after a long brake. A GT3 RS, a fast Polo R WRC, traffic after Carousel...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Fastest Lap with the TCR so far (front view only), hopefully sub8 soon...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Fresh and - for me - spectacular material from Whit Sunday... :cool:

Me chasing a very fast Cayman for the whole lap while having an Alfa Giulia SV, a 991 GT3 RS and a widebody E46 M3 wingmonster at my ass very close, chasing me. I had a look into the rear mirrror every 2 or 3 seconds to check if the Alfa driver blinks - as a sign that he wants to overtake. And as he did I of course let him pass immediately. The GT3 RS and the M3 did the same and afterwards we chased them (we tried... ;)) till the end of this super exciting lap. Have fun... :)

Jens0n

Go Kart Newbie
Enjoyed watching this, thank you for sharing. Thought the Cayman should have let you past sooner, your lines were much smoother and at times, dare I say, the Cayman looked a little skittish.
Be interested to know what you heart rate was at in this lap, mine was up a little just watching!
Again, thanks for sharing!
J.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Enjoyed watching this, thank you for sharing. Thought the Cayman should have let you past sooner, your lines were much smoother and at times, dare I say, the Cayman looked a little skittish.
Be interested to know what you heart rate was at in this lap, mine was up a little just watching!
Again, thanks for sharing!
J.
You're welcome, my friend. :)
Yah, the Cayman driver was pretty much on the edge over the whole lap. You can see that from his lines. And I think he was looking into his rear mirror as much as I did. What makes concentrating on the track in front of you and proper lines not easier. I don't know about my heart rate but what I can say is, that I was sweating though it was only 12° C. ;) And the fact that my passenger and me did not speak a single worde speaks for itself. That's totally unusual for me. You see, I had to be fully concentrated. But it was heaps of fun. And if your heart rate was high, my mission is accomplished. :)
Cheers, Markus

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
The regular WE upload... :)

Another Code Brown Video, smaller incident this time. And you can't imagine from the video how exciting it felt in the car (screaming passenger missing :LOL:).
But if you listen to the sound the Direzzas make you may get an idea... Ordinary Tourist Driving lap otherwise with some very nice BMWs and a fast Megane RS in the end...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Those TF sessions make me nervous. So much variation in driver skill and level of awareness.
That's exactly what makes the TF sessions as dangerous and exciting in the same time