GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold.

VDubDom

Car(s)
2019 MK7.5
Hi everyone,
If you are interested in this GTI and would still like to buy, he can be found at Vista BMW, in San Diego, CA .
62752508694__E1E09431-6892-40C0-A87A-E848D1A2B287.jpeg
IMG_1853.jpeg
IMG_1857.jpeg

Last edited:

averyislost

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
My dealer would bitch endlessly about a resonator delete and drop in filter. I can hear them whining about back-pressure already.
You might oughta find yourself a new dealer, lol

fauMkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf R
Not questioning the sellers price but are used 2019's priced higher due to the long warranty that VW offered for the 18's and 19's? Asking as we have a local dealer in town selling brand new 2020 SE's for $27k.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
You might oughta find yourself a new dealer, lol
Yea I definitely will when the time comes... will probably be at the toyota dealership next time anyway.

I love the color of the car in the OP, between that and dark grey... GFG... all my favorites.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Not questioning the sellers price but are used 2019's priced higher due to the long warranty that VW offered for the 18's and 19's? Asking as we have a local dealer in town selling brand new 2020 SE's for $27k.
In many cases, listed price is not the actual price. before TTL Most dealers would include lot of discounts which most people would not qualify for. Once you get a quote, selling price even before TTL would go up.

fauMkVGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf R
In many cases, listed price is not the actual price. before TTL Most dealers would include lot of discounts which most people would not qualify for. Once you get a quote, selling price even before TTL would go up.

It's the price they are selling them for without any discount games prior to TTL. I have a quote on one but ended up backing out as I'm still contemplating Mk7 R, Mk7.5 GTI or just do the Mk8.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
If you want an M2 Comp, you'd better move fast. Production ends in June and the last few allocation slots are almost all dried up. Very few cars on dealer lots. Used examples are bringing almost as much as cost of a new one.

VDubDom

Car(s)
2019 MK7.5
If you want an M2 Comp, you'd better move fast. Production ends in June and the last few allocation slots are almost all dried up. Very few cars on dealer lots. Used examples are bringing almost as much as cost of a new one.
Ive been watching/shopping - definitely aware of your info given, thank you! I drove one this week... and now also considering M4 as an option. But my god - price tags are hard to swallow. These GTIs are without one of the best value/to fun ratios on the market.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I’m getting closer to making a decision soon. Willing to take $27 for this GTI, if anyone is interested.

If you're willing to hold it while I book a flight out to Vegas, I'll give you an even $100 for it 😂