GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
In North America? The same markets where processed foods are bought offer healthy food.

Time investment of preparing your own meals - path of least resistance if you don't.
Yes, in North America.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjACegQIAxAF&usg=AOvVaw1Xz2jrK3rnFN8wsPWnuJj1

Fresh fruits and veggies and lean meats are also expensive and don't keep long, requiring more money and access to reliable transportation to keep them stocked in your house. Most poor people don't have those things. Dietary salt is also a huge problem; basically everything sold in the United States with a shelf life longer than 5 days is loaded with it. The things that aren't, tend to be more expensive.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I think you're just missing 2500 pages of context. Zrick plays this game where he pretends covid isn't dangerous by using made up statistics and understating the risks, then cries about how dangerous vaccines are despite the fact that they are statistically much safer. Then we point that out and make ridiculous comparisons to mock him. There, now you're up to speed, join in the fun game!
You're 100% right except I use real statistics from public data.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll PM you since my personal health concerns cross into the domain of auto immune.

With respect (and thank you for your service) your entire response boils down to a series of appeal to experience/authority fallacies that do nothing for the data. I don't see 7 clots out of 14 million, I see incomplete data. This was the reason for the vaccine being halted, not the complete set of information. Your previous experience with clots, and the information from the CDC you posted in regard to clots doesn't make me feel any better, because that information is not in the context of this vaccine or this virus. Your sources are out of context, and your arrogance in the face of incomplete data is a cause for concern. Look at what has been submitted to VAERS just this year.
That's sad if you think that.

The link I posted shows that clots are pretty common in general, so 7 clots in a group at higher risk isn't really significant.

VAPERS are useful for spotting trends, not an actual data point of adverse reactions, because causal relationships haven't been established.

Example.

Let's, say 1 out of every 100,000 people have a heart attack today. I get a vaccine and tomorrow I have a heart attack. That could be reported as a possible event, even if I would have had a heart attack tomorrow with or without a vaccine.

If they spot a trend, then they'll look at probabilities in the general population to see if the incidence is higher or lower. During that time, they'll often halt use of a drug until they can figure that out.

That isn't an appeal to authority. That's how all this works. Again, you can be terrified if you want. You're choice, but the facts don't support your terror.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Saying 80% of America is obese is a high estimate IMO.
He said overweight, not obese.

You non comprehending fuck. It's impossible for anyone medically trained to not know the difference. Literally every post gives you away.

Your like a stolen Valor poser trying to BS a group of veterans. We all know you're a pathological liar.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
That's sad if you think that.

The link I posted shows that clots are pretty common in general, so 7 clots in a group at bigger risk isn't really significant.

VAPERS are useful for spotting trends, not an actual data point of adverse reactions, because causal relationships haven't been established.

Example.

Let's, say 1 out of every 100,000 people have a heart attack today. I get a vaccine and tomorrow I have a heart attack. That could be reported as a possible event, even if I would have had a heart attack tomorrow with or without a vaccine.

If they spot a trend, then they'll look at probabilities in the general population to see if the incidence is higher or lower. During that time, they'll often halt use of a drug until they can figure that out.

That isn't an appeal to authority. That's how all this works. Again, you can be terrified if you want. You're choice, but the facts don't support your terror.
I make this shorter.

Coincidence is not causality.