GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Macan Vs TTS callipers

jaystonewee

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI 4dr S 6spd
Yes the codes are needed. To answer your other 2 questions these brake adaptations are almost as easy to so as using the app and the changes are saved in the history should you want to reverse it. It's nice to do the coding yourself as you can see exactly where the changes were made.

Can you help with a link? Or how to find/get the codes?

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Can anybody confirm if the Macan calipers will clear Racingline 18x8 ET 45 Cup Edition wheels?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Can anybody confirm if the Macan calipers will clear Racingline 18x8 ET 45 Cup Edition wheels?

Can't confirm, but we do have a template to check clearance in the Macan thread.

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Can't confirm, but we do have a template to check clearance in the Macan thread.
Thank you I will check the template when I have a chance

VAG Parts Bin

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
97 GTI & 17 R
I really have no complaints with the conversion, other than my brake squeal when cold that I posted about in another thread but I don't think that the calipers have anything to do with that.

As a follow up the brake squeal when cold seems to have disappeared in the past month or so. I'm not sure what changed - I guess I finally got the pads to bed in.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
I'm not sure if maybe I missed it somewhere, but has anyone been able to confirm if the TTS brakes will work with 17" RPF1's, unlike the Macan brakes? Looking for a brake upgrade, and I'm willing to spend the extra $250 to not need to change to different wheels.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
They are ET48, but I plan to use 10-15mm spacers unrelatedly anyways. The problem with the RPF1's on the macan brakes is the barrel size though.

diegot

Anyone had experiences with the 80a615105ab/80a615106ab calipers?
They look very similar, but i'm afraid about fitment issues.

s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600.jpg