GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Just picked up my new GTI

Bighurt35

The GTI has always been a bucket list car for me. I come from roughly 25 years of honda ownership. The last 17 years I have put on 310,000 miles on an civic si ep3. I Couldn't be more happy with the car!!
PXL_20210320_200527799.jpg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Congrats man, and welcome. You made a great choice, especially with the 2021 Autobahn coming with Belvederes. You may or may not know, but those are the best OEM wheels VW makes. 18x7.5, ~17 lbs. and they’re so damn good looking. They’re the wheels that the GTI Clubsport S/TCR comes with, which is VW’s Golf competitor to the Civic Type R.

and the DCC, Fender, LSD, and PP brakes... yeah you’re gonna like your car lol.

coming from the Si, did you go 6MT?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Congrats man, and welcome. You made a great choice, especially with the 2021 Autobahn coming with Belvederes. You may or may not know, but those are the best OEM wheels VW makes. 18x7.5, ~17 lbs. and they’re so damn good looking. They’re the wheels that the GTI Clubsport S/TCR comes with, which is VW’s Golf competitor to the Civic Type R.

Think you're mistaken. Everyone is putting the Belvedere's for sale before they leave the lot... And for cheap. 😁

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That was a joke. Was hoping the smiley would make it obvious.

OP - nice car. Beautiful wheels. Do NOT get rid of them. Probably one of the most sought after wheels

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Bighurt35

It's the DSG. I've driven manual transmission for 25 years. It can't be a paperweight for my wife. I reluctantly test drove it and was really impressed with it. I will have my SI if I want to shift through some gears.