GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Deathbyart

Go Kart Newbie
It’s been a great weekend for finding deals locally. Picked up a JB4 w/ Bluetooth Friday and today these beauts.

Attachments

• 0E4B13D4-467A-4379-8611-73D8BADD4202.jpeg
    0E4B13D4-467A-4379-8611-73D8BADD4202.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 134

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

dlhoovler

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport 6MT
Finally filled the warning triangle storage slot in the hatch - took a while to get here from Lithuania, but it's in great shape and fit perfectly. Had a longstanding eBay search for one at a reasonable price. Doubt I'll ever use it, but it's just satisfying having the puzzle piece in place.

20210315_172554~01.jpg

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
No pictures, but yesterday I received my cobb app, front and rear sway bars, and end links from @JVang . Added it to the collection of parts adding up to be installed once I get home. Might add in the bfi stage 2 motor and trans mounts to round off the parts with this latest round of stimulus checks.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Today I brought home a brother (or grandfather maybe 😄 ) for my MK7.

These are the first pics, I just barely had enough time to wash off the bugs and put it in the garage before it storms tonight. Long story short, I've been watching the R32 market for about 2 years now, and after missing out on a couple good options I finally was able to pick one up. Tornado Red, cloth seats, 117,000 miles, but overall amazing condition. I am stoked!

PXL_20210318_000058384.jpg
PXL_20210317_231305928.jpg

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Today I brought home a brother (or grandfather maybe 😄 ) for my MK7.

These are the first pics, I just barely had enough time to wash off the bugs and put it in the garage before it storms tonight. Long story short, I've been watching the R32 market for about 2 years now, and after missing out on a couple good options I finally was able to pick one up. Tornado Red, cloth seats, 117,000 miles, but overall amazing condition. I am stoked!

View attachment 206813View attachment 206814
Absolutely stunning 😍...congratulations!!!

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
HS Tuning RSR clutch kit and a Sachs flywheel. Don't really ever plan on taking this thing past Stage 2..maybe not even past it's current Stage 1. I like the Stage 1 power, but I'm already feeling some slipping. So it was time. Plus it was basically all free. Thanks government. 😁

Have an appointment with a local shop next month for install.