• GTI 0036.jpg
    GTI 0036.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 521

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Darn! I want those wheels!
Best OEM wheel I’ve seen VW make in the time I’ve been into cars/VW. Belvederes are the cream of the crop.

saw a DIB 2021 GTI Autobahn with Belvederes and CSS center caps at Smith VW the other day. Unbelievably slick

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
you can now order the CSS center caps from local dealers here in the states. took 2 days to get a set in @ $15 each!
Good looking out - thank you!

Re: The Belvederes in general - I have said it before and I will say it again - wish they were 8.0 or 8.5 width. If a company decides to make a (good quality) replica with extra width then they will make a killing...
Also interesting will be whenever a set of these pop up in the "for sale" section. It is going to be wild!

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Good looking out - thank you!

Re: The Belvederes in general - I have said it before and I will say it again - wish they were 8.0 or 8.5 width. If a company decides to make a (good quality) replica with extra width then they will make a killing...
Also interesting will be whenever a set of these pop up in the "for sale" section. It is going to be wild!

yeah they’re such nice wheels to come form the factory, less people will be upgrading in the first place, and those that do will know they’re worth a pretty penny. Let the bidding wars begin lol

rip steakface

Go Kart Newbie
AND less than 17 lbs per wheel... was hoping autobahn purchasers would be quick to ditch the stock wheels cheap for something aftermarket not realizing what they had, but we're probably blowing that lol

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
AND less than 17 lbs per wheel... was hoping autobahn purchasers would be quick to ditch the stock wheels cheap for something aftermarket not realizing what they had, but we're probably blowing that lol
There’s always gonna be a few shmucks lol but generally speaking I feel the community will know how valuable these are and they will not be cheap. They’re definitely worth more than Pretoria’s, and those go from 12-1500 so I think these could go for 14-1600

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
I gave up on waiting for a deal on Belvedere's. I managed to get a pristine set of gloss black 18" pretoria's with tires for $800. I added the CSS center caps, it looks nice.