GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBV V2 TBB Turbo

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Gotta understand when people are dishing the kinda money for any product there's gonna be questions. If you wanna sell something then answer the questions without being snippy and defensive and you'll have better luck selling things

rao

Passed Driver's Ed
Gotta understand when people are dishing the kinda money for any product there's gonna be questions. If you wanna sell something then answer the questions without being snippy and defensive and you'll have better luck selling things
I added to the original post to address the questions that people have been raising.

Last edited:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I'm not sure why this matters to buying the turbo, but it happened at WOT and I do have a log but that isn't going to tell you how the turbo broke. I understand the concerns with the DBV2 and anyone who isn't comfortable with it should not buy one.

Whenever a turbo goes, no matter which brand it is, we are always curious as to how it went and what caused it. I have a DBV2 V2 journal bearing and have had it for over a year now and love it. Due to some modifications, it's not laggy as it used to be. I plan on eventually moving on to the V3 TBB but not till I am good and done with my V2.

neogeo

Go Kart Newbie
I'm not sure why this matters to buying the turbo, but it happened at WOT and I do have a log but that isn't going to tell you how the turbo broke. I understand the concerns with the DBV2 and anyone who isn't comfortable with it should not buy one.
It’s simply information that can benefit the community, or someone that was looking to purchase like myself.

yakev724

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 S3
glws

making me regret spending double on my V1 (which i'm v happy with albeit recently installed/tuned).

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Include actuator and tmd like when ordering from dbv2?