GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Let's blow Jim's mind.

Not firing someone that did a terrible job, because he's black, is racism.
How much input did Dr Adams have regarding Covid? It was always Dr Fauci leading the way. Fauci was the one at all the press conferences.

cb1111

Ah chiropractors... On the one hand, you do legitimately feel better afterwards and some of the stuff they say makes sense, but then slip into some "I'd watch out for those vaccines, have you tried these herbal supplements to stop a debilitating disease instead?" routine and I remember that they aren't a real doctor.
There are two kinds of Chiropractors - those that think that they can cure anything and those that stick to what they know about - skeletal and muscular stuff.

A good chiropractor will look at x-rays/MRIs/CAT scans etc. and go from there. Chiropractors have helped me multiple times.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
There are two kinds of Chiropractors - those that think that they can cure anything and those that stick to what they know about - skeletal and muscular stuff.

A good chiropractor will look at x-rays/MRIs/CAT scans etc. and go from there. Chiropractors have helped me multiple times.
I’ve heard of wack job chiropractors. Never met one though.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Ah chiropractors... On the one hand, you do legitimately feel better afterwards and some of the stuff they say makes sense, but then slip into some "I'd watch out for those vaccines, have you tried these herbal supplements to stop a debilitating disease instead?" routine and I remember that they aren't a real doctor.

My wife got roped into one of those types. Straight novaxer crazy Q with essential snake oils. I think when she started pulling shit out of Zrickety’s playbook my wife opened her eyes.

our new chiropractor hasn’t tried any of that shit, and it’s pretty hot watching her adjust my spouse.

cb1111

How much input did Dr Adams have regarding Covid? It was always Dr Fauci leading the way. Fauci was the one at all the press conferences.
Adams is quite competent and not being asked to continue has nothing to do with competency - it has to do with having somebody else in mind for that position.

I know several people who weren't asked to stay and all were quite good. They were all replaced by equally good people that happened to be active in the Democratic party. Two of the people replaced were Democrats - just not very active.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let me say it slower. Fauci stood up to Trump and told the truth, even after being attacked by the president, Adam's didn't.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Adams is quite competent and not being asked to continue has nothing to do with competency - it has to do with having somebody else in mind for that position.

I know several people who weren't asked to stay and all were quite good. They were all replaced by equally good people that happened to be active in the Democratic party. Two of the people replaced were Democrats - just not very active.
Sorry, Adam's didn't contradict Trump's disinformation campaign and was part of the group that changed testing guidelines without Fauci's input.

He may be a good doctor, but he is a coward that didn't stand up when his country needed it most.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
WTF is this sorcery? Biden held a fucking press conference! He informed us. He disseminated information via a press secretary that may be useful to our lives and the direction of this nation. The nerve of this guy. Impeach immediately.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Proof that Biden grabbed a bitch by the pussy. Must impeach.

FB_IMG_1611197162363.jpg

Last edited: