GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Trump's plane never landed in Florida, military reports it's headed to Moscow. Putin can't decide whether to shoot it down or plan a parade.

This is from my anonymous source, the letter E.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1611163795214.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I’ll PM Zrick when I get a chance so he can PayPal me the money he owes y’all.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Trump's plane never landed in Florida, military reports it's headed to Moscow. Putin can't decide whether to shoot it down or plan a parade.

This is from my anonymous source, the letter E.
That's all the proof I need

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ok guys I heard on good intel that Zrick has mailed payment to everyone owed in the form of a cashiers check. It's not his fault if it gets lost in the mail. What else can you expect with a government run by Democrats?

cb1111

Airforce One is call sign for one of- 2 of 747-200s.. (SAM28000 & SAM29000)

Airforce Two is call sign for one of :- 1 of C32-A (for the Vice president)

Air Force One - Wikipedia

As far as Marine One (call sign for one of) goes:- quote:-By 2009, there were 11 VH-3Ds and eight VH-60Ns in service for the president and other important persons. As a security measure, Marine One always flies in a group of as many as five identical helicopters. One helicopter carries the president, while the others serve as decoys. Upon take-off these helicopters shift in formation to obscure the location of the President.

Air Force One Facts You Never Knew - The Delite

Marine One - Wikipedia

What I was referring to was that they do tend to fly both the 747s one acting as decoy & trying to find out which was which would require insider knowledge on that day...as the Air Force One is the call sign for the one with POTUS on board...
You didn't ask how many 747/200's there were in the fleet, you said that they fly in groups . They don't. There is only one in the air at the same time on the same flight path.

But I'll pass on something Top Secret only for this little group. There is a third one but that one is invisible to serve as a bug-out plane if the situation becomes tricky.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You didn't ask how many 747/200's there were in the fleet, you said that they fly in groups . They don't. There is only one in the air at the same time on the same flight path.

But I'll pass on something Top Secret only for this little group. There is a third one but that one is invisible to serve as a bug-out plane if the situation becomes tricky.

That’s the one with the two lawn darts, ahem F16s on underwing hard points for self defense?