GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who is seriously gonna buy a MK8 R?

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Several reviews of the new s3 from overseas says that it does have it.
No the S3 has the old Mk7.5R 4wd ;).... This is why the R is so Crazy fast to 100km/h only with 10hp more than the S3... That new 4wd on the Mk8 is sick ;)

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
I almost raised my hand, but I'm going to jokingly buy a Mk8 R.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Just talked to VW today about my preorder. They said they won’t have any further info for me until April.

I’m so impatient!!!!!
I think you just just walk in to the dealership like “so I was just in the area, ummm where’s my car?”

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Likely wont get one. I typically keep my cars for 8-10 years. Went from a 2006 MK6 GLI to a 2016 MK7 GTI. Unless the car gets totalled or becomes more expensive to maintain than a new car payment then I will stick with it. MK9 is probably what I would be looking at. Though if I cant tune the MK9 or some laws or restrictions come along that will throw a wrench in my buying habbits.

Only time will tell.

aloha_from_bradley

Autocross Champion
Likely wont get one. I typically keep my cars for 8-10 years. Went from a 2006 MK6 GLI to a 2016 MK7 GTI. Unless the car gets totalled or becomes more expensive to maintain than a new car payment then I will stick with it. MK9 is probably what I would be looking at. Though if I cant tune the MK9 or some laws or restrictions come along that will throw a wrench in my buying habbits.

Only time will tell.

It'll likely be all EV by that time.