GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: 19" Pretorias, BBS-CH or CH-R, VMR v810

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
I'm in SoCal , prefer local pickup but let me know either way if you know anyone or you have a set of the following.

Looking for them in 19" not 18.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
Bump last chance. Monday will be ordering new wheels

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
I have a set of 19" Black Pretoria wheels listed for sale on here.
yea i pmd you on vortex but decided i'd prefer to get wheels only so I can mount the tires I want on it

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
You could always just replace the tires that are on mine. Also having the tires on the wheels should make it safer to ship the wheels.

Properly packaged wheels will be more than fine without tires. Used tires are essentially worthless unless you only drove around the block and only add weight which costs money to ship.

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Properly packaged wheels will be more than fine without tires. Used tires are essentially worthless unless you only drove around the block and only add weight which costs money to ship.
that's silly .. used tires in proper shape shouldn't be an issue and he's right ... shipping them with tires reduces the risk of damage at additional cost.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
You could always just replace the tires that are on mine. Also having the tires on the wheels should make it safer to ship the wheels.
unless you wanna discount the selling price to reflect that then maybe we can talk

Yea I want PS4's so any other tire to me is essentially useless

that's silly .. used tires in proper shape shouldn't be an issue and he's right ... shipping them with tires reduces the risk of damage at additional cost.

sure, but if you're after a specific tire like me (PS4) having a set of tires on it are useless unless the seller is pricing it the same as with or w/o tires