GOLFMKV

EQT Boost Weather Sale is Live!

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Hey guys,

The EQT Boost Weather Sale is Live!

- FREE ECU Staged Tune with purchase of a Cobb AccessPort!

- FREE TCU Staged Tune with purchase of AP DSG Flashing!

- 15% Discount on all EQT Products (Turbos, Coilovers, etc)!

- 15% Discount on all Staged and Custom Tuning!

- FREE Swag Packs based on order total!

Please note we have already received a record number orders. We are expecting to be back ordered on most items very soon, so please order with that in mind and have some patience for the EQT Team through this sale! Thank you all for the continued support.

http://www.eqtuning.com/

Enjoy!

123466211_10164371406980634_5940861248428372724_o.jpg

JUMB3E

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6MT
Got my XL order in!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Well one week into the sale and we sold out of AP's that were supposed to last us through the month! The hunger is real with you guys and its awesom!

We have more on the way :)

-- Ed

Congratulations on your continued success.
You deserve it.

sparky

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey ED, I’ve seen and heard nothing but glowing reviews about your tunes and am very curious to actually tune a car for the first time. My biggest question on tuning is longevity. I’ve got 97k miles on my 2018 and put anywhere between 35k-45k on it a year.

How hard is this tune (staged) pushing the car vs what it’s capable of? In the end I just want reliable power and so far the stock car does just that. But having a little more would be nice and having to go places to flash revisions is a pita.

cinosa

Car(s)
Mk 7.5 Golf R
Hey ED, I’ve seen and heard nothing but glowing reviews about your tunes and am very curious to actually tune a car for the first time. My biggest question on tuning is longevity. I’ve got 97k miles on my 2018 and put anywhere between 35k-45k on it a year.

How hard is this tune (staged) pushing the car vs what it’s capable of? In the end I just want reliable power and so far the stock car does just that. But having a little more would be nice and having to go places to flash revisions is a pita.

They sell you the COBB Accessport, so you do your own flashing.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

It all depends on hard you drive your car and maintain it. Car will last just as long as stock if you don't flog it all the time and do proper maintenance.

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Yep. The tune definitely pushes the turbo harder, but all within reason. Also if you're not racing on every commute mile, you won't actually be putting any more wear and tear on the car.

-- Ed