GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SOLD. Active Information Display for VW MK7/7.5 Golf/GTI/R/E-Golf with Bezel. SOLD

neogeo

Go Kart Newbie
I have literally purchased thousands of dollars of parts on this forum, and this is the first issue I’ve encountered.

Not sure what part of the truth I didn’t post. It’s not my fault that the technology you elected to use, didn’t work to suit your circumstances. Moreover I trusted you enough to offer, to let the delayed transaction complete, so that you could post the cluster later at your convenience. You forgot to mention that detail in your account of what transpired.

When you requested to try the transaction later in the evening, I left work early to attempt the e-transfer again, and texted you multiple times, none of which you replied to. You never told me that you could not complete the transaction that day, in fact you told me the opposite. I’m not sure why you’d post this blatant lie.

You didn’t have the decency to respond to any of the texts I sent, and indicate that you were upset or that you changed your mind about the transaction.

If you didn’t want to sell the part, or if you were angry that I was 9 minutes late, you should have just told me after the first e-transfer didn’t work. You talk about wasting people’s time and that’s precisely what you did to me. That’s rich.

Last edited:

Bf2x2

Car(s)
Golf 7
"Not sure what part of the truth I didn’t post ". The fact that I explained during your call about the use of "@yahoo.co.in" in my email id for etransfer and why I am not accepting paypal transaction, the fact that I suggested to meet you in person halfway, the fact that I lowered my asking and accepted shipping which were not mentioned in your post. Also, the fact that you said "I was honest person" more than four times in our conversation. But you ended up writing that I might have misled you in a fraudulent activity using etransfer. What gives?

Also, I did not mention about meeting after work the second time around. It was you who mentioned about it and I did not confirm. And I also did not ask you to try sending the etransfer after work. I was explicit in ALL my conversation that I will request you for an etransfer IF (again IF) I am at the post office (after giving you advance notice and confirming time) in order to maintain maximum transparency and that I did want on my conscience of accepting an etransfer and delaying shipping. Didn't I said that?

And I did not waste your time like the way you intentionally wasted my time. I also explained to you that I was getting late for work during lunch time while you were at the comfort of your office fiddling with etransfer. And, I did not ask you to connect with me after work on the day of your etransfer ordeal. You assumed that you will TRY to connect with me.

Anyways, I do not wish to prolong this revolving/endless messaging here, and I wish you well with your future retrofits. If you felt I was not transparent/genuine in my transactional dealing with you on this forum, texting or during your call, I do not know what else I could have said differently.

Stay healthy and be kind. Cheers

neogeo

Go Kart Newbie
"Not sure what part of the truth I didn’t post ". The fact that I explained during your call about the use of "@yahoo.co.in" in my email id for etransfer and why I am not accepting paypal transaction, the fact that I suggested to meet you in person halfway, the fact that I lowered my asking and accepted shipping which were not mentioned in your post. Also, the fact that you said "I was honest person" more than four times in our conversation. But you ended up writing that I might have misled you in a fraudulent activity using etransfer. What gives?

Also, I did not mention about meeting after work the second time around. It was you who mentioned about it and I did not confirm. And I also did not ask you to try sending the etransfer after work. I was explicit in ALL my conversation that I will request you for an etransfer IF (again IF) I am at the post office (after giving you advance notice and confirming time) in order to maintain maximum transparency and that I did want on my conscience of accepting an etransfer and delaying shipping. Didn't I said that?

And I did not waste your time like the way you intentionally wasted my time. I also explained to you that I was getting late for work during lunch time while you were at the comfort of your office fiddling with etransfer. And, I did not ask you to connect with me after work on the day of your etransfer ordeal. You assumed that you will TRY to connect with me.

Anyways, I do not wish to prolong this revolving/endless messaging here, and I wish you well with your future retrofits. If you felt I was not transparent/genuine in my transactional dealing with you on this forum, texting or during your call, I do not know what else I could have said differently.

Stay healthy and be kind. Cheers

Like I said, I offered to allow the e-transfer to go through so you could get back to work.

Furthermore, your implication that “I was in the comfort of my office” during lunch is presumptuous at best. I interrupted my day to suit your convenience. You may get to break for lunch at 12:00pm, but that’s not true for everyone else. Maybe that’s why I was a whole 9 minutes late....

Also you certainly did waste my time (on both occasions), not sure how you can judge the severity of that. Who thinks their time is more important than others now?

Look, I don’t want to this to spiral into an endless response / rebuttal thread either, but you certainly did confirm that we’d complete the transaction after work. As I mentioned before, you could have texted me back and and said you were no longer interested. You could have said that you were upset that I wasted your time.

What was I supposed to infer from your lack of response? You chose to be spiteful and not respond. That’s on you, not me. Next time try being a little more upfront when you’re upset.

Last edited:

Bf2x2

Car(s)
Golf 7
Due to the recent bad experience as a seller willing to offer shipping within Canada (I have always been a buyer of parts and services), I will not be offering shipping anymore. I will however be willing to meet in person within 100km`s from where I reside or if you are willing to meet in person where I live, I am willing to split the cost of gas with the buyer. I would also like to apologize to all forum members about the recent posts as this was not the place to defend and express my rebuttal about a transaction which unfortunately did not happen. Lesson learned. Stay healthy and be kind. Thank you.