Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
Any news bump......?

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Really hoping I might be able to get a set of 17s or 18s in time for winter tires... Can probably make it through the winter with the old tires and wheels for now but it's keeping me from upgrading the brakes!

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
This has been a long time in coming....getting antsy to see this become reality.

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Any news bump......?
This has been a long time in coming....getting antsy to see this become reality.

I will post a fresh community update once the renders are finalized. We should still be on track to have those finished by the end of the week!

Really hoping I might be able to get a set of 17s or 18s in time for winter tires... Can probably make it through the winter with the old tires and wheels for now but it's keeping me from upgrading the brakes!

As I mentioned previously, we are not planning on having production wheels until early next year. We are still planning on kicking-off the first Group Buy after the holiday season dies down, hopefully sometime in early-mid Februrary. That way we will be able fulfill and ship out the Group Buy orders by mid-March, just in time for when the weather starts warming up.

We are also still considering a potential "winter-specific" VW wheel but more than likely that won't be available until next year's winter season.

My car had glamour shots taken for rendering late last week. :D

The photo-shoot turned out great! Thank you again for bringing your GTI out on such short notice!

-Geirsen