GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You're obtuse or ignorant. Social services are not adequately funded. That means you raise taxes or reduce funding elsewhere. If you don't treat drug use and mental illness as crimes, you don't need as many police.

You're beyond obtuse and ignorant you're flat out stupid. Police departments say they are underfunded also. A lot of drug use is criminal in nature. Actually most calls for the police that are drug related are because of criminal behavior. The police aren't called when it's a person addicted to pain meds. Unless that person is doing something criminal in nature due to the meds.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Have at it.

Post a link. I'm not wasting my time searching for it. What do your 5 your or 6 cop buddies have to say about it. By the way that was funny that you said you had 5 or 6 cop friends. Like you don't know the actual number.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Relevance?
I would ask what is the relevance of skin color, period. Do a DNA test, you'll find we're all from Africa. Doesn't matter how 'white' you think you are.
There are very successful black people throughout the country, some criminals are even celebrated, look at Jay Z.
Oprah, Lebron, Black Panther, these people made it despite whatever 'systemic racism' the fake news tries to sell you.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Look at Michael Jackson, he was black and then later white.

After he was white he held a baby out over a balcony, lion king style, and it was totally cool.

See?

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I would ask what is the relevance of skin color, period. Do a DNA test, you'll find we're all from Africa. Doesn't matter how 'white' you think you are.
There are very successful black people throughout the country, some criminals are even celebrated, look at Jay Z.
Oprah, Lebron, Black Panther, these people made it despite whatever 'systemic racism' the fake news tries to sell you.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone celebrating being part of the problem as much as you do...

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I honestly don't think I've ever seen anyone celebrating being part of the problem as much as you do...
If you mean I'm part of the problem by questioning 'the narrative,' you're right I am.
There were black honor roll students in my small town. I worked alongside black paramedics, fire fighters, police officers. My wife works beside black doctors. By saying black people can't be successful, YOU become the racist. I see prominent blacks up north and down south. Pulling the race card and crying when you don't get your way is pathetic. It's the 21st century. We stand or fall based on our merits. Anyone with ambition can make it. If you can't see that, then YOU are part of the problem.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@Handguns4heaRTs I will answer you again. I have not seen black people treated any differently than whites. The exception being that I see them get preferential treatment at their jobs BECAUSE of the color of their skin. So I would be ok with it.
In truth, we all should be treated by our character. Skin color is not race. There is only one race, the HUMAN race.