GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pchop Request

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Hey guys, looking to plasti dip my winter wheels since I hate compounding all the orange off by hand after every winter.

can someone photoshop my wheels into a different color?
Looking at either black, red or blue.

Attachments

• 59B5711B-183C-47A2-AB10-C9B4F11E6317.jpeg
    59B5711B-183C-47A2-AB10-C9B4F11E6317.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 109

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Iron x, look it up.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Iron x, look it up.

sonax, iron-x are done every three weeks in the winter. im not going to sonax and iron-x my wheels almost every day in the winter.
thank you for the suggestion though. Still looking for a photoshop if someone could be of assistance.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Before and after hand compounding the wheels.
Brushes and sonax can only do so much...

Attachments

• F8CC5F6F-095D-40C2-8034-48A0F21BA407.jpeg
    F8CC5F6F-095D-40C2-8034-48A0F21BA407.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 4003B5A6-405E-401C-8EDD-7985ABB6BF94.jpeg
    4003B5A6-405E-401C-8EDD-7985ABB6BF94.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 103

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Plastidip in black would be a good way to protect them during winter. If you don't like it, just peel it off. I'll be doing my winters that way actually.

I plaatidipped one of my past cars specifically for that reason one year. I was really impressed how the paint was when I peeled it off. That dip took a lot of abuse and protected like a champ.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Plastidip in black would be a good way to protect them during winter. If you don't like it, just peel it off. I'll be doing my winters that way actually.

I plaatidipped one of my past cars specifically for that reason one year. I was really impressed how the paint was when I peeled it off. That dip took a lot of abuse and protected like a champ.

I am leaning towards black because it is a universal color that looks good in every situation especially on a white car. I just need to do something different because cleaning takes up too much time I no longer have the comfort of!

How does plastidip hold up if I tried cleaning the wheels with wheel woolies and wheel speed brush and sonax?

I would’t mind just rinsing off the wheels, but sometimes I get OCD and want the car as clean as possible even though it will just get salty and dirty again.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
In that case paint is probably better for you.