GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mirror puddle light retrofit?

sar316

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone try this? Found the LED units on aliexpress for ~$40. Would have to dremel the cutout obviously, and I don't know what would need to be done with the wiring, but waaay cheaper then the folding mirrors for the one function I'd use the most.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
If it were me, I’d just pony up for the power folding. You can get them around $180-220

Eliranfla

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone try this? Found the LED units on aliexpress for ~$40. Would have to dremel the cutout obviously, and I don't know what would need to be done with the wiring, but waaay cheaper then the folding mirrors for the one function I'd use the most.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Friend, did you manage to install?

Ive just bought a complete set on ali express --> folding and puddle light was pretty straight foward plug play and some coding took me 1hour for both sides prehaps thats an idea?? And its orginal too :))

Eliranfla

Passed Driver's Ed
Pessoal, gostaria de agradecer a todos Que contribuíram e PODEM USAR OS itens Necessários, com dicas e orientações fenomenais. Estou disponível para aqueles que também querem ajuda. Configurações de luz que eu já consegui fazer com sucesso e que estão funcionando perfeitamente como o original:

# Front_Field_Light = Luz externa cortesia ou espelho externo (Iluminação OU Chão) - positiva sem pinça 1 e negativa sem pinça 3 no conector de 16 pinos. (instalado com sucesso).

# Door_Exit_Light = ativar Uma luz ao abrir Uma porta (Iluminação ou Chão para Não colocar ou pé em UMa "área ao lado do carro") - positivo sem fio 16 e negativo sem fio 5 Faz Conector de 32 pinos. (instalado com sucesso).

# Inside_Door_Handle_Light = Luzes NAS Portas das portas - pino positivo 3 e pino negativo 5 Fazer conector de 32 pinos. (Não funciona).

# Ambiente_Light = Tiras de LED Nos Painéis e soleira da porta - positivo sem fio 8 e negativo sem fio 5 com conector de 32 pinos. (Não funciona).

Pessoal, gostaria de ajuda para instalar com sucesso o Inside_Door_Handle_Light e o Ambiente_Light. Eu já ativei a codificação longa no módulo 5F, mas as duas luzes não funcionaram. O que está faltando para codificar corretamente? Muito obrigado

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
The puddle lights won't work unless you have the High-line door module. Otherwise on the Low-line aka NAR cars, there is no pin out to the mirror to power the lights.

Eliranfla

Passed Driver's Ed
The puddle lights won't work unless you have the High-line door module. Otherwise on the Low-line aka NAR cars, there is no pin out to the mirror to power the lights.
But I don't want to install the puddle lights, which are on the 16-pin connector. What I want are ambient lights on the 32-pin connector.