GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED headlights for 2019 S trim

dtran11

Go Kart Newbie
I have a 2019 GTI S without LED headlights. The halogen lights are warm color and don't match the fog and runtime lights. Has anyone found good and legal LED replacement for the halogen?

Thanks

KS GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 R Lapis BlueDSG
I have an '18 S and didn't like the color temp of the OEM halogen lights. I bought some Philips Crystal Vision bulbs and they're a big improvement, though, not a perfect match to the car's LED lights. They were relatively cheap and a direct swap. I can easily recommend them.

Bob.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Cheap alternative is going with new hlogen bulbs. They over clock them and they look a little more white. Best option if you dont have 500+ to spend. I went with phillips xtreme h7 bulbs

dtran11

Go Kart Newbie
I have an '18 S and didn't like the color temp of the OEM halogen lights. I bought some Philips Crystal Vision bulbs and they're a big improvement, though, not a perfect match to the car's LED lights. They were relatively cheap and a direct swap. I can easily recommend them.

Bob.
Can you post a link to the one you used

KS GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2019 R Lapis BlueDSG
They do look whiter than stock, but, to what degree is hard to measure. I'm very pleased with them as I think they represent a value upgrade over the stock bulbs.

Bob.