GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone running the rotiforms in the picture below

JAV3

Passed Driver's Ed
As the title says I’m looking for any mk7s running this particular roti doesn’t matter if it’s not the 18 or if you’re not on coils or springs want to see how they look color doesn’t matter either they have a few options

Attachments

• IMG_0132.PNG
    IMG_0132.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 125

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yes... Ran them in my MK4 GLI... Loved them, but they were heavy
Inkedcar.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They look nice and dam they’re heavy? I was expecting them to be light bummer ... would you have any recommendations on a lighter roti?

Why not Neuspeed? Pretty much every Roti is heavy.
20200207_180725.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Those are really nice just a bit out of my price range unless I can find them used in a chrome or black

What's your price range? I also have Konig Runlites, which are pretty light and cheap.
20200202_172836.jpg

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

JAV3

Passed Driver's Ed
https://www.neuspeedflowform.com/collections/vw-audi/products/neuspeed-rse11?variant=46147586698
They're on sale right now. Right at your budget, come in black and look fantastic. I wanted 17" so I bought the REe16. They're even cheaper.

Konig also has multiple options in that price range that are lighter than ANY Roti. Roti's are for looks, period, but are all boat anchors that will dull your cars performance.
Wish I saw this sooner lol I’m going with Koing tho already ordered something that’s not bad in style and won’t hinder my performance