GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

E-ACCA

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
People aren't using eacca for oil or wiper blades...

Euro spec parts.
Oh. Didn’t know that. They have the extra engine bay front cover our cars don’t come with?

lordnikon228

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI Rabbit
I had good experiences with e-acca and their prices are usually cheaper. It does take a long time to arrive but it always does.

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Oh. Didn’t know that. They have the extra engine bay front cover our cars don’t come with?
Euro spec cars didn’t come with the extra front engine cover either after 2014, I’ve read they stopped fitting them as they were coming away and getting caught in the fan! I don’t think that’s true though! I’ve fitted one to my 2016 and can’t see how that would happen, it’s solid?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
The full Tiguan engine cover fits and looks even better. Got mine from local dealership for $55. Plus $5 for 2 additional plastic studs/pins.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
The full Tiguan engine cover fits and looks even better. Got mine from local dealership for $55. Plus $5 for 2 additional plastic studs/pins.
Thanks! Awesome tip!

Mother

Go Kart Newbie
I've never had an issue and usually get a reply within 24 hours (usually in the wee hours of the morning). Are you emailing them from a domain that might come up as questionable and get blocked or marked as spam on their end?

BLKMGK1

Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I just received a package from them this past week FWIW. I ordered Jan 16th, had a brief email convo concerning shipping costs for which I needed to pay additional money (shipping not in the original total) and my parts arrived FedEx a few days ago.

mmdb

Drag Racing Champion
They have good communication and I received my order in a timely manner (considering it was coming from Europe). HOld out for 'em… they'll do you good.

ztorc

Go Kart Newbie
Anna of E-ACCA has been replying back to all my email inquiries. I have on issue ordering from the site.