GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought, mods please delete. WTB: 2018/2019 MK7.5 AB or SE w/ experience DSG

munkey

Ready to race!
Only a 2018 SE is likely to be within your budget from what I've seen lately. Maybe it will be a bit easier in Arkansas but around here that's the case .

Even that will be hard to find.

MKNSM

Nice find!!! Where did you find that?

Now every car I find is going to seem overpriced lol. Thanks a lot haha.
Thats a great deal. Was it previously owner by a dealer or private party.

Lol Thanks, found it at a dealer in Georgia. It's a couple states away but I'm fine with drive since the deal is so great.

Almost bought a 18 AB for $21.6K w/ 24k miles at a dealer (superior honda) in Omaha, Nebraska. It was already modded tho with a R turbo, ecu/tcu tunes, intake, downpipe, and everything else that most people would want. I also talked to the previous owner of that one and he said he traded it in perfect condition, and just wanted a new project; he got a great deal on a Civic R. Ultimately I decided against that one cause the Georgia car had less miles, and I'm still a medical student for another two years so I didn't want to risk modding and a car breaking w/o a warranty.

munkey

Ready to race!
Lol Thanks, found it at a dealer in Georgia. It's a couple states away but I'm fine with drive since the deal is so great.

Almost bought a 18 AB for $21.6K w/ 24k miles at a dealer (superior honda) in Omaha, Nebraska. It was already modded tho with a R turbo, ecu/tcu tunes, intake, downpipe, and everything else that most people would want. I also talked to the previous owner of that one and he said he traded it in perfect condition, and just wanted a new project; he got a great deal on a Civic R. Ultimately I decided against that one cause the Georgia car had less miles, and I'm still a medical student for another two years so I didn't want to risk modding and a car breaking w/o a warranty.

Georgia is close enough to me to drive back. Congrats!

What color is it?

The ones I saw at dealers in Georgia were overpriced I'm surprised I missed this one. Was it red or white/white silver? Maybe that's why I didn't see it lol.

MKNSM

Georgia is close enough to me to drive back. Congrats!

What color is it?

The ones I saw at dealers in Georgia were overpriced I'm surprised I missed this one. Was it red or white/white silver? Maybe that's why I didn't see it lol.

It's dark iron blue. They put it up as soon as the traded for it and I lucked out and was the first to contact them so I dont think it was up online for even a day before we closed the deal and they took it down.

drummingcraig

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks, picking up a 2018 Autobahn w/ 4k miles tomorrow for $22k
I am down in Florida and all I can find is 2017 SE/Autobahns for $19-22k with 20k+ miles. Best deal I’ve seen was a 2018 SE DSG with 15k for $21,700 (excluding fees & tax). Getting super frustrated, but man great find for you and congrats!

MKNSM

I am down in Florida and all I can find is 2017 SE/Autobahns for $19-22k with 20k+ miles. Best deal I’ve seen was a 2018 SE DSG with 15k for $21,700 (excluding fees & tax). Getting super frustrated, but man great find for you and congrats!

Stay on it, it's good time to buy. You'll find one soon