GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Have you ever used an EZcarlift? Or been around one? Let me know when you have and can fairly review it. You just found out about it yesterday so what facts or hands on do you have with? I never rationalized against a 2 post lift. Where do you see that? Unless you consider Quick jack as a two post lift now? You clearly haven’t looked up 2 posts lifts and the proper cement, mounting and powering of them. They are much more that $1740. Have you had contractors at your house to go over the requirements/prerequisites for installing one? What did they tell you when you had your installation consult? Oh right... you haven’t. I have. I’ve looked into both 2 post and 4 post lifts but am planning to move soon hence the current product. I’ll have one of those at some point as well. I’ve also been around the quick jack many times and it is no better quality or material than what I have. You are really stretching to put together your claims with no foundation or support.

You are butthurting over the fact that people expressed their opinions about the price of a lift you happened to purchase. God forbid we make such comments in the future for fear of your snowflake self bursting. XD
"Oh right you haven't" -- talk about really stretching.
You do you, but like I said before: people have a tendency to comment on forums, especially when you present a part of your life for others to see. The sooner you realize that, the sooner your butthurt will go away. ;)

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
You are butthurting over the fact that people expressed their opinions about the price of a lift you happened to purchase. God forbid we make such comments in the future for fear of your snowflake self bursting. XD
You do you, but like I said before: people have a tendency to comment on forums, especially when you present a part of your life for others to see. The sooner you realize that, the sooner your butthurt will go away. ;)

Sure, but you’re crapping on the lift and his choice to buy one when you have no experience with it.

People here spend crazy amounts of money on all sorts of questionable mods so it’s weird everyone’s coming out to crap on his choice of a lift (which at the end of the day is a safety thing).

This is coming from a Quickjack owner too.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sure, but you’re crapping on the lift and his choice to buy one when you have no experience with it.

People here spend crazy amounts of money on all sorts of questionable mods so it’s weird everyone’s coming out to crap on his choice of a lift (which at the end of the day is a safety thing).

This is coming from a Quickjack owner too.

Saying it's ridiculously expensive is not crapping.
Sure we spend money on questionable mods. But I have yet to see someone butthurt this much over others' comments about the price of an item.

Navi

Autocross Champion

oh boy, where to begin??? I replied to your comment with facts and common sense in an organized manner. You made an argument about comparing an ezcarlift to a two post lift which I never compared, because I know a two post is a completely different setup and not an apple to apple comparison. I was trying to find out where the basis for that comparison came from. I also asked for the information you were presenting regarding pricing of a safely installed two post lift. You completely dismissed what I said and replied with a knee jerk response of name calling and trying to blame everything on some kind of fabricated insecurity of mine. I also asked you if you have had first hand experience with both products. You dismissed that question as well. The mistake you're making is that I do not care about the opinions of others but I do care when incorrect facts are thrown around. Countless times I see people judging the spending of others which is in fact you or those other people being emotional rather than rational and trying to demonize others spending while rationalizing your own. I've seen this in many of the nice builds on this forum and other forums, including in threads by CZR, eventhorizion and many others. Baseless slamming from people with no experience. There is a different between cutting a product down based on fact and actual experience versus emotional crying over the price. Price is subjective and its value is different to each individual. What is expensive to you may not be expensive to me or vice versa. This comment of yours: ""Oh right you haven't" -- talk about really stretching." - how am I make some kind of stretch? I'm asking you for evidence on your assertion of the pricing for a two post lift. This is the whole basis for your argument. But you are saying I am making a stretch? That is the most original question that can be asked regarding what you are saying. But of course you can not connect the dots. I don't care about the comments of others on here, only when I hear dumb shit. I have spoke with many on here and made many friends as well as helped others with random things. It is clear to me that you can only have an emotional debate not an intellectual debate. I've wasted too much time on you and feel like I've been arguing with a woman. Somehow Crild made it off my block list; must have been the website merger. You can take his place, bc I kind of missed seeing his comments.

Navi

Autocross Champion
anyways

to get things back on track.. got the ethanol gauge and analyzer. Really like this setup. The gauge has real aluminum trim. Feels nice.

4233C359-2CE1-486B-9B43-6D53B2B1F214.jpeg

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I have a QuickJack as a temporary solution, paid about $1,100 and it’s broke three times so far (quick disconnect fittings).

My two post lift is in the works, for a 9k ALI certified two post they start around $3,200 and go up from there (not including electric, concrete, ect).

I would’ve considered the lift Navi bought since it goes several inches higher than the QJ. Idk why you guys are giving him a hard time

Navi

Autocross Champion
I have a QuickJack as a temporary solution, paid about $1,100 and it’s broke three times so far (quick disconnect fittings).

My two post lift is in the works, for a 9k ALI certified two post they start around $3,200 and go up from there (not including electric, concrete, ect).

I would’ve considered the lift Navi bought since it goes several inches higher than the QJ. Idk why you guys are giving him a hard time

It's ok, some people are quick to get bent out of shape over price tags. The quick jack is very good also and was honestly my first choice for months, but completely cordless and hoseless were important for me so I made the change last minute. Everyone's preferences are different. I know it's expensive, and I don't care if someone says it's expensive compared to a quick jack because it is, but when people start making comparisons without the facts, such as two and four post lifts, then that has to be shut down real quick because that's how bad information is spread.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
oh boy, where to begin??? I replied to your comment with facts and common sense in an organized manner. You made an argument about comparing an ezcarlift to a two post lift which I never compared, because I know a two post is a completely different setup and not an apple to apple comparison. I was trying to find out where the basis for that comparison came from. I also asked for the information you were presenting regarding pricing of a safely installed two post lift. You completely dismissed what I said and replied with a knee jerk response of name calling and trying to blame everything on some kind of fabricated insecurity of mine. I also asked you if you have had first hand experience with both products. You dismissed that question as well. The mistake you're making is that I do not care about the opinions of others but I do care when incorrect facts are thrown around. Countless times I see people judging the spending of others which is in fact you or those other people being emotional rather than rational and trying to demonize others spending while rationalizing your own. I've seen this in many of the nice builds on this forum and other forums, including in threads by CZR, eventhorizion and many others. Baseless slamming from people with no experience. There is a different between cutting a product down based on fact and actual experience versus emotional crying over the price. Price is subjective and its value is different to each individual. What is expensive to you may not be expensive to me or vice versa. This comment of yours: ""Oh right you haven't" -- talk about really stretching." - how am I make some kind of stretch? I'm asking you for evidence on your assertion of the pricing for a two post lift. This is the whole basis for your argument. But you are saying I am making a stretch? That is the most original question that can be asked regarding what you are saying. But of course you can not connect the dots. I don't care about the comments of others on here, only when I hear dumb shit. I have spoke with many on here and made many friends as well as helped others with random things. It is clear to me that you can only have an emotional debate not an intellectual debate. I've wasted too much time on you and feel like I've been arguing with a woman. Somehow Crild made it off my block list; must have been the website merger. You can take his place, bc I kind of missed seeing his comments.

No desire to read your essays. I hope your hurt butt recovers soon! ;)

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

He got very defensive over a couple of us saying it's ridiculously expensive. I think that was funny. If I feel confident about my decisions, I never lash out at others over their opinions. It's either a smile and a nod from me or a block if someone is crossing the line too much. But we all have different levels of self-confidence. :sneaky:

Crild

Drag Race Newbie

I was wondering wtf was going on when you replied earlier.