GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Anyone here near Sebastian? Going down to visit my dad tomorrow until thursday. He has a MKV R32 I could show up with, but I can also keep up a convo about a mk6 for the sake of this forum.

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Wish I saw this before, I live pretty close to Sebastian. I also saw the pic you posted of the R....Nice. BTW who does your dad's paint work? Both cars look well kept.

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Wish I saw this before, I live pretty close to Sebastian. I also saw the pic you posted of the R....Nice. BTW who does your dad's paint work? Both cars look well kept.
They were both painted up here locally in CT. The R was just finished recently and shipped down so it's maybe been driven 1k miles since it's been done. The firebird has some more mileage on it but still doesn't get driven too much, but the guy that did it still did an amazing job.

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
They were both painted up here locally in CT. The R was just finished recently and shipped down so it's maybe been driven 1k miles since it's been done. The firebird has some more mileage on it but still doesn't get driven too much, but the guy that did it still did an amazing job.
Ok cool but bummer, I'm looking for someone local to fix some stuff.

pntgio

Is this still active? Bought an mk6 a month ago, it'd be nice to meet other owners cause I have a million questions.

MTBFL1

Ready to race!
Is this still active? Bought an mk6 a month ago, it'd be nice to meet other owners cause I have a million questions.
Yes it is, join SFLVW on facebook for more current postings

spiker369

on air, don't care
Apologizes on not keeping this updated. But meet is currently canceled until further notice, global pandemic and all. Stay safe yall.

pntgio

Would anyone be down to help set up a cruise?

I know I'm bringing this thread back from the grave, but it's worth a shot.